13

The next day

Cameron's P.O.V

"There are so many things to do here." Lili squealed and I chuckled laying beside her. "What do you think I should do today?" She asked and I smirked tugging on the hem of her blouse.

"I have a few ideas." I mumbled and she giggled pushing me away.

"Stop being horny." She said and I frowned. She gasped before sitting up quickly.

"What?" I asked.

"Alex and I can go to the spa while you and Jack bond." She smiled getting up.

"But we're suppose to be spending time together remember? This was for us." I said and she sighed.

"You're right, I'm sorry. I just...never mind." She mumbled sitting down. I looked over at her and she frowned lightly, she looked like she was about to cry.

"Okay fine, we can spend tomorrow together." I said and she looked at me.

"Are you sure?" She asked and I nodded. She immediately started smiling and hopped off the bed. I swear she has me wrapped around her little fingers.

Liliana's P.O.V

"See you guys later." I smiled and waved at the guys. When Alex and I got to the spa, we both got in our robes and sat down.

"Is it weird that everything is going so well between me and Cameron?" I asked and she smiled.

"Nah." She said and I sighed. "Spill it." She said and I closed my eyes.

"I think I might just like him a little bit more than I should." I mumbled.

"Meaning?"

"Uh, I mean I kinda, sort of....love him." I said whispering the last part. There was silence before she intertwined our fingers.

"Lili, you know you can't love him. You'll get hurt." She said and I sighed.

"I know but I can't help it." I said.

"Let's not think about this, this weekend is suppose to be happy for both of us. Are you guys gonna...you know this weekend?" She asked smirking at me and I giggled.

"I don't even know. Are you?"

"I don't know either, I don't really wanna rush into things with Jack, I mean yeah he's amazing and all but...I don't want." She replied and I nodded.

I feel the same way with Cameron. What if we go there and he decides that that's it?

Jack's P.O.V

I handed Cameron a beer and he grabbed a game control. "So, I've been meaning to ask you, what's it like sneaking around with your girlfriend's little sister?" I asked with my eyes glued to the television screen.

"It's awesome." He simply replied.

"Yeah, okay, well take a look at this." I said showing him the ring.

"Woah, you're moving quite fast." He said and I laughed shaking my head.

"Nah man, it's promise ring." I said and he nodded.

"It's nice, you'll totally get some when you give it to her." He laughed and I nodded.

"But that's not why I'm doing it though, anyway what about you? Plan on getting any?" I asked.

"I'd love to, trust me I would but if she doesn't wanna do it then I guess I'll just have to wait until she's ready." He explained. I just hope Alex likes my surprise.