5

Cameron's P.O.V

I woke up around 7am and made breakfast for me and Lili, when I was finished she was still asleep so I just cuddled her into my chest and watched as she let out inaudible little snores and mumbling in her sleep.

I brushed her hair behind her ear and she stirred a little before her eyes fluttered open. Her eyes widened and she pushed me away.

"Well good morning to you too." I said sarcastically.

"Why am I here?" She hissed holding her head. I went to the bathroom and got her some aspirins and water.

"Here take this." I said and she hesitantly took it.

"You still didn't answer my question." She said sounding annoyed.

"Well would you rather waking up beside a complete stranger?" I asked.

"I barely know you so there's not much of a difference now is there?"

I rolled my eyes and handed he the plate. "I can take you home when you've finished eating, if you want." I said and she nodded slowly. I chuckled as she choked lightly on the orange juice....it was cute. "Lili I...I really like you, and I know it's kinda weird since I'm your sister's boyfriend but I can't help it, you're so fucking hot." I said and she just stared at me. "Say something?"

"I-I don't know what to-" she started but I cut her off by kissing her. She froze for awhile then slowly kissed back. I climbed on top of her and grabbed her legs wrapping them around my waist. I bit her lip and tugged on it lightly as she moaned.

We were getting really into it when the doorbell rang. "Fuck!" I shouted and she giggled.

"It's ok I'm not going anywhere." She whispered and I smiled getting up. This better be good. I opened the door and my jaws dropped. Oh shit.

Stephanie's P.O.V

"Hey Cameron, and before you get upset let me apologize." I said walking in. "Look I'm really sorry for flipping out I just feel like one day you're gonna find a girl that's prettier than me or hotter and then you'll leave me and I can't handle that." I said softly and he sighed.

"Ok I forgive you, but I'm extremely busy right now so you should leave. I'll call you." He said pulling me to the door.

"But I brought you a surprise." I smiled biting my lip and slowly unbuttoning my shirt.

"I would love to see that surprise but I'm really busy so I'll see you later." He said and my heart sank. Why don't you try getting turned down twice by your own boyfriend.

"Oh ok." I said then kissed his cheek. Well at least he still loves me.

Liliana's P.O.V

I cannot believe I'm hooking up with my sister's hot twenty-one year old boyfriend. I feel so bad... I love it! I giggled as I touched my lips remembering how he kissed me.

"What's so funny?" I heard and I sat up smiling at him.

"Nothing." I replied and he sat beside me. "So how is this gonna work?" I asked.

"Basically we just kinda sneak around." He said nervously, probably worried about my reaction but to be honest I'm way to happy to get upset. "Okay." I said straddling him. He sucked on my neck gently. This is gonna be one hell of a relationship.

(A/N: Mikaela! Mikaela! Mikaela!Thank you for helping bbyg. Xoxo)-Chan