41

Have you ever felt like your only purpose on earth was to feel pain? Oh don't worry...it is.
- Unknown

Liliana's P.O.V

Depressed
Hopeless
Exhausted
Numb

Just a few words to describe how I'm feeling right now. I tried to cry, I really did but the tears refused to fall.

I've heard about girls being depressed to the point of suicide and I've always told myself that, it would never happen to me..that I was strong but I guess I was deceiving myself.

This leads me to the question, why?

Why would God take away the one thing that made my life worth living? Why would he take away the one thing that made sense in my crazy life? Why would he take the one thing that kept me sane for the past few months?

"Liliana?" The nurse said and I looked up at her stupid, sympathetic smile. I don't need anyone's pity. "Honey, you've lost a lot of energy and blood, you need to eat so you can get better."

I haven't slept since last night and I don't feel a tad bit different.

She lifted the spoon to my mouth and I turned my face. I'm not hungry. "Come on sweety." She said and I rolled my eyes pushing her hand away.

I don't wanna eat, I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna talk, I want my fucking baby.

I just really wanna be left alone....

Cameron's P.O.V

I sat on the ground with my back against the wall, staring at her door. Should I go in? Or should I give her space?

"Hey, how you doing?" Jack asked sitting beside me.

"I..don't know." I replied truthfully.

"Look man, I know you think the best thing is to stay away from her for awhile so she can...I don't know breathe or something but she needs you, she may not show it but she does, so go on in there and talk to her, even if she doesn't respond." He said and I exhaled.

He's right.

I got up and walked to the door. I opened it and she was just staring at the wall, in the same position I left her last night.

"Lili?" I said but it was as if I wasn't there and it killed me. I wanted her to throw something, cry or blame me but she was just...silent.

You can do this Cameron, just be strong for her.

"I see they brought you breakfast." I said taking up the tray and pulling up a chair beside her bed.

I slowly raised the spoon to her lips and she turned away. "You gotta eat babygirl." I said trying again however, I got the same result. "Okay, we'll eat later, uhm do you wanna watch some TV?" I asked grabbing the remote and putting Spongebob on, she loves it.

She rolled her eyes and continued staring at the wall. "Baby I'm trying, please just talk to me." I begged.

Silence.

"Okay, I'll be back." I said getting up and walking out.

I need a drink.

Stephanie's P.O.V

"Stephanie, I feel a little guilty about this." Taylor mumbled as I finished the last of my beer.

"You feel guilty about what?" I asked.

"You know...that thing." She replied.

"No, I don't know Taylor and you should pretend that you don't too, and besides last time I checked you didn't do anything." I smirked and she sighed.

I was about to say something when I heard the doorbell. I got up and opened it, I was pretty shocked to see who it was. "Cameron? Are you okay?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Perfect." He slurred stumbling in the house.

"Okay come on, you're drunk." I said putting his arm over my shoulder. He put his other hand on my waist and pushed me against the wall.

"I should go." Taylor said walking out and closing the door.

"What's a guy gotta do to get a private show around here?" He asked. His eyes were filled with lust and I smirked, taking his hand and leading him up to my bedroom. My plan is actually working better than I thought.

He pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me, smirking. "You know I bet if I hit the right spot, I can make you scream." He whispered seductively.

"I'm all yours." I whispered and with that he started ripping my clothes off.

Finally, we're back.