47

Jack's P.O.V

"You go ask her." I whispered, pushing Alex towards the door.

"Why don't you ask her?" She asked.

"Because I'm not her sister, you are. So go."

"But I'm not the one she loves...well I am but you should go." She said and I was about to say something when Lili interrupted.

"You guys I'm fine." She said and we both sighed.

"Chica what happened?" Alex asked sitting beside her. Oh so now she wants to ask?

"I don't really wanna talk about it right now."

"But babe you have to, how else am I gonna be at peace in jail after I kill Cameron? What will I say to the judge when he asks what was my reason for premeditated murder?" I asked and she sighed.

"Stephanie's...pregnant." She mumbled and I froze for a second as I thought about it. How does that affect her? Then it hit me, that asshole got that gorilla pregnant.

"He did what?! Ok that's it, I am going to fuck him up." Alex said and she sighed, I could practically hear the tears rushing down her cheeks.

"Can we just leave him alone please? I can't do this anymore so let's just forget it." She mumbled and Alex opened her mouth to say something but I stopped her. "Can you guys...leave please? I wanna be alone for awhile." She said softly and I walked over to her kissing her forehead.

"We're always here for you." I whispered before walking out.

"Seriously?! Isn't he tired of hurting her yet?!" Alex semi-yelled.

"Let's not talk about him, let's just focus on Lili getting better."

Cameron's P.O.V

"How could you do this to me?!" I screamed at her.

"I didn't do anything Cameron, I simply told the truth and it would hurt her more if-"

"Just shut the fuck up!" I said rubbing my temples. She just lost her baby, her leg is broken, she's hurt, she's alone! Fuck!

"Leave now." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine but I'm gonna be seeing the doctor tomorrow so if you wanna come you know where to find me." She said before walking out.

I exhaled sharply as I plopped down on my couch. Once again I fucked up badly.

(A/N: I haven't been updating because I have exams and I've actually been studying the past few days cause I NEED to pass, sooooo yass. Anyway I love you all my baby munchkins. Xoxo)-Chan.