17

Liliana's P.O.V

It's been two days since we got back and Cam and I have been spending more time together. "Lili!" Alex shouted.

"Huh? What?"

"Ugh! You know what fuck you!" She shouted and I grabbed my chest.

"Who the hell are you talking to?" I asked and she sighed.

"Sorry, it's just my time of the month and Jack's not here and you're not listening to me, it's frustrating!" She exclaimed and I giggled.

"Calm down, I'm listening." I said.

"Okay so I'm thinking that I should surprise Jack this weekend, you know since I'll be of my...yeah and, well what do you think?"

"Yeah, that's a great idea, I can cook if you want." I said and she started laughing. "What?" I asked.

"I said I wanted to surprise him not poison him." She replied and I gasped.

"I can cook."

"Pancakes don't count babe." She said and I pouted. Yes it does. We were minding our own business when Jason and his dumbass friends came up to us. Here we go.

"Hey baby." He smirked at Alex and she rolled her eyes. "Why you gotta be like this Alex? You know I can do you much better than Jack." He said coming closer.

"Go fuck yourself." She spat walking away but he grabbed her arm.

"Why, when you can do it for me?" He laughed along with his friends.

"Leave us alone asshole!" I shouted pushing him, well that didn't much because he's like three times my size.

"Shut the fuck up bitch." He said pushing me to the ground. Tears brimmed my eyes as it felt like my arm was broken. Fucking asshole.

Cameron's P.O.V

I parked in the driveway of Lili's school and hopped out. I decided to pick her up. While walking I saw them surrounded by guys. Pssh, teenagers. Everything was fine until on of them pushed her to the ground.

Anger rushed through me and I ran over to them grabbing the guy. "Who the fu-" He started but I cut him off by punching him in the face.

"Don't.fucking.touch.her!" I shouted between the punches. When he was almost unconscious I gripped his hair tightly and pushed him towards Lili. "Apologize!" I shouted.

"I-I'm sorry." He mumbled before coughing up blood.

"Alex does he bother you too?" I asked and she nodded. I pushed towards her.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"If I ever hear about you fucking with them again, I won't think twice before snapping your neck, got it?!" I asked and he nodded. "Good now get the fuck out of here." I said pushing him away.

The assholes that were around him followed him and I turned to Lili, who sat on the ground looking shocked. "Are you okay baby?" I asked taking her up and she nodded. "You okay Alex?"

"Yeah." She replied and I nodded.

"Come on I'll give you a ride home." I said and she followed us to the car. No one and I mean absolutely no one messes with my baby girls and gets away with it.

(A/N: Well Jason isn't gonna be messing with them again anytime soon. I dedicate this chapter to you J