15

Liliana's P.O.V

The kiss was different from the one before, this kiss was slow and passionate and it kinda gave me a sign that I wouldn't regret this tomorrow. We removed each other's clothes, not losing eye contact.

I exhaled sharply and snapped my eyes shut as I felt a finger inside of me. "Open your eyes babygirl." He whispered and I slowly opened my eyes. He started pumping faster and harder as I moaned.

I was almost there when he pulled out. I whimpered at the loss of contact and he chuckled kissing my forehead. He grabbed a silver packet and slipped on a condom. "I'll start slow okay?" He said and I nodded.

He slowly entered me and I gasped biting down my lip harshly. This was more painful than I thought. It hurt like a bitch but at the same I don't think I wanted him to stop.

He thrusted slowly and after a few minutes, I got used to it and I started grinding my hips up against his. I wanted more, I had to have more.

His thrust became faster and I bit down on my lip trying to hold my moans in. "Baby I wanna hear you." He groaned using his thumb to separate my lip from in between my teeth.

"Cam!" I moaned loudly as he slammed into me. "Oh my god, don't stop please don't stop." I moaned wrapping my legs arms his waist tightly. He flipped us over and I placed my hands on his chest and slowly started rocking my hips.

"Fuck Lili, you feel so good." He groaned as I rode faster and faster. I knew I was almost there when he started rubbing circles on my core.

"Cam I-i-" I started but stopped once I realized it was no use in trying to talk. The feeling was indescribable. I was on cloud nine and it felt like I would never come down. I screamed one last time before climaxing hard.

"Fuck." He mumbled as I collapsed on top of him.

"I can't- cam I-"

"Shh, baby breathe." He said stroking my hair. After a few deep breathes I plopped down on the bed beside him. "Are you okay?" He asked pulling me into his arms. I nodded and he chuckled kissing my forehead.

(A\N: Worst sex scene in history. Ik. Xoxo)-Chan