8

Liliana's P.O.V

"Cam what're you doing?" I giggled as I was walked with his hands covering my eyes.

"Remember that surprise I told you about?" He asked and I nodded. "Well..." He started then removed his hands. I gasped as I saw a candle lit dinner...in the tub. "This is it." He mumbled kissing my neck and slowly unbuttoning his shirt that I was wearing.

I closed my eyes and moaned lightly when the shirt puddled at my feet. He helped me into the tub then dropped his towel and climbed in. "Surprise." He whispered kissing my shoulder.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"I love it." I smiled turning around and kissing him. He kissed my jawline then went down to my neck, sucking harshly on my sweet spot. "Cam." I moaned for what seemed like the thirtieth time this weekend.

He pulled away and I whimpered at the loss of contact. "Wine?" He asked taking the glass up and handing it to me. "Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" He asked and I blushed.

I leaned in and connected our lips and he pulled me closer. We were in a heated make out session when we heard the doorbell. "Why?!" He shouted.

"Just ignore it, they'll leave, eventually." I said kissing him again. His lips are like a drug.

"Cameron?" We heard and we both froze. "I know you're here, your car's outside." Stephanie said from downstairs.

"Why is she here?!" I semi-yelled.

"I don't know, fuck. Just stay here." He whispered getting up and grabbing a towel. So much for my special surprise.

Cameron's P.O.V

I walked downstairs in my towel and Stephanie smiled at me. "Stephie, baby what are you doing here?" I asked weakly.

"I came to check up on you, what's wrong?" She asked cupping my cheeks.

"I don't really feel well." I mumbled.

"Why didn't you call me?"

"I didn't wanna bother you." I said and she sighed.

"Come on, let's go upstairs and I can take your shower with you." She smiled.

"Uh n-no. Look, I really don't feel like company tonight, you should go home." I said and her eyebrows furrowed. Here we go again.

"Why do you keep pushing me away?" She asked.

"I'm not pushing-"

"Yes you are! Is there someone else? Who is she Cameron?" She shouted crying. Yes there's someone else and her name's Liliana, your sister.

"Baby, come here." I said leading her to the couch. "I'm not pushing you away, do you wanna know the truth?" I asked and she nodded slowly. "I lost a huge deal today and I know that if I'm around you, or anyone for that matter, I'll snap and I don't wanna hurt your feelings because I'm already down in the book of the worst boyfriends of all time, so I'm sorry if I come across as distant.. I just..I'm sorry." I said whispering the last part and looking down.

"Cameron no, you are not the worst boyfriend ever, you're just trying to spare my feelings. If you want me to go, I'll go." She said and I smiled hugging her.

"Thank you baby, I'll call you tomorrow." I said and she nodded getting up and walking out. Mission accomplished. I quickly ran back to the room to see Lili laying in bed, in her sleeping shorts and tank top. "Babygirl? What- why are you dressed? And not in the tub?" I asked.

"I'm not really in the mood anymore." She replied and I sighed sitting beside her.

"You're upset because of Stephanie." I said and she shook her head no. "You have every right to be."

"Actually Cam, I don't, we're not together, I'm just your little sex toy." She mumbled.

"What? Hey, look at me." I said pulling her on my lap. "Don't you ever say that again, you are nobody's sex toy, do you understand?" I said and she looked away. "Do you understand me?" I asked again and she nodded slowly. "Now let's get back in the tub, the surprise has just begun." I smiled lifting her up.

(A/N: Kishy and Cele!!!!! I love you babesss. Thanks for helping me. Enjoy my beautiful and smexy cuties. Xoxo)-Chan.