16

Cameron's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and was greeted by the bright sunlight. I looked over and saw an empty space. I got up, pulling on my boxers and walking to the bathroom. I stopped when I heard talking on the other side.

"No Alex I'm just really scared, I mean what if he's done with me now? He made it so clear that we weren't an actual couple and I know that but it kinda hurt when he said it and now that I gave him my virginity I know he thinks that I'm gonna get emotionally attached but- sorry, you're right I'm overreacting, yea ok talk to you later." She rambled on.

I don't even know why, but I felt so bad when she said that. I heard her sniffling before she exhaled and I quickly hopped back in bed. "Hey baby, why are you up so early?" I asked sitting up again.

"Oh, I just...nothing." She climbing in beside me. "I took a shower." She mumbled and I nodded.

"Lili?" I called and she looked up. "What's wrong? Were you crying?" I asked and she shook her head. "Do you regret last night?" I asked and she smiled slightly.

"Absolutely not." She said and kissed me. "I loved every minute of it." She whispered. She didn't regret it but she was afraid that I'd hurt her after.

Liliana's P.O.V

After Cameron took his shower he grabbed the phone and ordered breakfast. Alex told me I'm just a little overwhelmed but I'm not sure.

My phone rang and I groaned taking it up and answering. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hey sis!" I heard and I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want Stephanie?" I asked.

"So what? I can't check up on my little sister? Anyway how's the trip going?"

"Fine." I replied in a smug tone.

"Baby what do you want for breakfast?" Cameron shouted from the other room. I immediately froze because I knew Stephanie heard.

"Lili? Who's that?" She asked and I started panicking.

"Uh, I-I -"

"Liliana Rodriguez are you with a guy?"

"Uhm, yeah." I said and she giggled. ,

"Okay well I'll leave you guys to it, use protection." She said hanging up.

What the fuck just happened?

Is she really that dumb? "Lili what do you...baby come on please, tell me what's wrong." He said sitting down.

"Nothing, Stephanie just called and she's just really annoying." I lied. Well I didn't lie completely, she was annoying, that's just not the main reason.

"Stop lying to me." He said and I rolled my eyes. Fine.

"I just feel like you're gonna treat me differently now that you've taken my...virginity and you'll wanna end things as soon as possible." I said.

"Babe, I already told you that I have no intentions of hurting you. I would never hurt you like that." He sighed cupping my face. "And like I said before you're not a sex toy." He added and I smiled. "I have a confession to make." He mumbled. "I kinda overheard your conversation with Alex, not on purpose though." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"It's okay." I whispered and he connected our lips. to be honest he kinda made me feel better.

Alex's P.O.V

"Jack? Jack, where are you?" I called but there was no answer. I turn around for five minutes and now he's gone. There was a knock and I sighed going to open it.

When I opened it Jack stood there along with a waiter. He couldn't order it over the phone? I stepped aside and then the waiter left. "Sit." He said pulling out my chair.

"Jack, what's going on?" I asked before I started eating.

"What? Nothing, why would you think something's going on?" He asked back and I rolled my eyes. While chewing, I bit down on something that felt like metal. What the fuck? I slowly pulled the object out of my mouth and I gasped as I looked at Jack, who was smiling.

"Jack?"

"It's a promise ring, I promise to love you unconditionally,to be there for you whenever you need me and to care for you. I promise to devote myself to you and you only, I love you Alexandria Velázquez forever and always." He smiled and my heart stopped.

He just told me that he loved me. A tear fell down my cheek as I placed a hand over my mouth. "No babe, you're supposed to be happy." He said getting up and walking over to me.

"I love you too." I whispered and he smiled kissing me.

(A/N: ................................... I wanna cry. Xoxo)-Chan