48

Liliana's P.O.V

"I can't believe this!" I squealed as I stood in my house, courtesy of Christian Collins the best guy ever.

"Yeah me neither...are you sure you wanna live alone?" Alex asked and I sighed, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Don't worry it'll be great." I whispered and she smiled.

Her phone rang and she groaned. "Yes your majesty?" She answered and I giggled as she put it on speaker.

"Remember we're suppose to be going to dinner." He said and she looked at me.

"Go." I mouthed and she nodded, before hugging me, grabbing her keys and walking out.

This will be fun, I mean I can catch up on the episodes 'Faking It' and focus on me and it'll be great...right?

Some hours later

I sat scrolling through my pictures and..damn I'm cute, if I do say so myself, when I stumbled upon a picture I was sure I had deleted and everything I'd work so hard to glue together came crashing down all over again.

It was a picture of me and Cameron, his lips were pressed to my cheek and his hand on my baby bump.

We looked so happy and that's where I lost it. I started crying hysterically as I let phone slip from my hands.

I'll never ever be the same.

After a few minutes the phone rang and I tried my best calm myself down seeing that it was Chris.

"Hello?"

"Hey honey how's the house?" He asked.

"It's fine, thank you Chris." I replied.

"Baby? Are you okay? Have you been crying?"

"No." I mumbled as tears flooded my eyes.

"Uh-huh,I'm coming over." He said and I sighed.

"Chris dont-"

"You know I'm not gonna take no for an answer." He cut me off then hung up.

I don't get it, is this punishment for sleeping with my sister's boyfriend or for hating Amy and Jason?

I got up and walked to the bathroom and turn the water on. I didn't take anything off, I just sat under it, hoping that it would wash away the pain.

After about thirty minutes, I heard him shouting my name. Each time it got closer.

"Lili?! Where are- Lili, baby no come here." He said lifting my wet body out of the shower.

"I can't do this anymore." I cried and he pulled me into his arms.

"I'm right here, we're gonna get through this." He cooed stroking my hair.

I pulled out of the hug and he smiled at me. I bit my lip trying to fight the sudden urge to kiss him.

He turned to slip his jacket off and sat down. I sat beside him and sighed. "Chris?" I whispered and he brushed the hair out of my face.

"Yeah babe."

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Of course." He smiled.

"Make me forget." I whispered tugging at the hem of his shirt.

"What? Babygirl no, I'd never take advantage of you like that." He said and once again my eyes flooded.

"You wouldn't be taking...just please I need this." I said inching closer to him and connecting our lips.