28

Two days later

Lilliana's P.O.V

I put the last bottle of gasoline in the car and Alex started the engine. "I'm proud of you." She said and I smiled.

When we got there it was obvious no one was there so I grabbed the golf clubs and the gasoline and stood in front of his favorite baby, the red 2016 Lamborghini with the diamond studs in the interior.

"Alex I think I changed my mind." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"You're just nervous.Think about it Lili, think about him proposing to that bitch, think of how it hurt you and swing." She said and I sighed.

"Swing Lili swing, he basically said Stephanie's better than you, he's saying exactly what you're parents are always say-"

Everything she was saying was true and I guess my true Latina side and I swung at the windshield as hard as I could.

"That's it Lili, he broke your heart, break his prized possession!" She shouted and I kept on hitting, screaming and crying.

"I fucking hate you!" I screamed.

"Let it all out." Alex said as I continued hitting it. I stopped and grabbed the gasoline pouring it all over it and Alex handed me a lighter.

"Fuck you Cameron." I said as I flicked it open.

"No!" I heard Cameron's voice, then I felt arms around my waist.

"Let me go!" I screamed kicking my legs.

"Alex go home." He said.

"Don't talk to me you asshole and let go of my friend!" She shouted slapping him.

He grabbed her arm and she slapped him across the face. "Don't touch me." She said before going to her car.

He pushed me inside the house and slammed the door. "Why the fuck-" he started shouted.

"Don't shout at me!" I shouted back and he grabbed me slamming me into the wall and attacking my neck.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted pushing him off. I rolled my eyes going to the door but he pulled me back once again.

"We need to talk." He sighed.

"I have nothing to say to you."

"Please Lili." He whispered and I sighed sitting down across from him. "I'm sorry."

"Of course you are." I said leaning back.

"I didn't propose to her because I wanted to." He said.

Ok he did not just say that. I rolled my eyes getting up. "I'm sick of your lies Cameron." I said.

"Just hear me out would you?" He asked and I sighed sitting down. "I needed to close a huge deal and because I'm so young they told me I had to be married to show some sort of responsibility or something. At first I didn't wanna do it but I had to and it's not like I could come to you, Lili you know you're the one I really love." He said and I sat staring at him.

"You have no idea how badly I wanna believe you-"

"Then believe me baby, please, I love you." He said walking towards me and getting on his knees. "Let me show you how much I love you." He whispered lifting me up and wrapping my legs around his waist.

(A/N: OML FINALLY!!!!! They're back! Yasssssss. I thought about it and I think I have a shipment name. It's either #CALI or #LIAM, idk which one yet. Xoxo)-Chan