20

Cameron's P.O.V

"Thanks." I smiled at the girl who parked my car. I walked inside and immediately spotted Lili. She was looking around eagerly and biting her lip. Something she does when she's nervous.

I saw Chris approach her and she smiled. King Of The Fall by The Weeknd started playing and he pulled her to the dancefloor.

Anger coursed through me as he grinded on her. Is that what a brother would do? I pushed back the thoughts and sat down. Tonight's her night and I'm not gonna ruin it for her.

"Cam!" I heard and I turned to see Stephanie. What the fuck? "Hey." She said smiling.

"Stop." I said and she sighed.

"Why?" She asked.

"Once again because I don't fucking like it!" I snapped.

"Okay fine. Do you wanna dance?"

"No." I said and she huffed walking away. I rolled my eyes and looked up seeing Lili taking shots. She looked over at me and waved, I chuckled waving back. I got up and walked over to her.

"Hey babe." I whispered in her ear and she smiled turning around.

"Hey."

"I'm sorry, I was a dick." I said and she giggled.

"You can make it up to me. Wanna dance?" She asked and I nodded. Say It started playing as she pushed me on the chair.

She slowly climbed on top of me and started dancing and lip sang. It's my turn to make her feel good.

I stood up with her on my waist and slowly laid her on the ground. I wrapped her legs around my waist and slow grinded on her. She bit her lip and pushed me down, climbing on top of me again.

She danced and rocked her hips against me. She squealed as I repeated her action, grinding on her with even more force. I smirked as I felt her soaking through my jeans. I stopped and helped her up as people cheered.

Typical teenagers.

"I have a surprise for you." I whispered in her ear as I hugged her. I mentally praised myself for bringing extra clothes.

"Seriously Cameron?" Stephanie said as I opened my car.

"What?" I asked.

"I asked you if you wanted to dance you said no and as soon as I walked away you basically fuck my sister?"

"Here we go." I said and her eyes widened.

"Here we go?! Yes Cameron here we go! I'm not gonna just stand by and allow you to treat me like I don't matter, you-" She started but I cut her off by kissing her.

"I love you." I lied then connected our lips again.

"I love you too, I guess I was overreacting a little, I'm sorry." She said and I smiled.

"I understand." I said and she smiled. She grabbed my hand pulling me back into the party. I swear she's so fucking annoying.

Chris' P.O.V

I furrowed my eyebrows as I watched Lili's reaction after her little dance with Cameron. I can't really figure it out but I know something's going on for sure.

Lili wouldn't sleep with him would she? Of course she wouldn't, he's her sister's twenty-one year old boyfriend and Lili's innocent. "Chris?" She called and I looked up.

"What's wrong?" She asked cutely.

"Nothing, just thinking." I replied.

"About?"

"Nothing." I said and she frowned. "I was just thinking that I haven't given you your gift yet." I added and she smiled.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the small box. "Open it." I said and she quickly opened it.

"Oh my god, Chris." She gasped staring at the diamond necklace.

"Happy birthday baby." I said and she squealed hugging me.

"This is exactly why I love you." She said and I smiled. I love you too...more than you'll ever know.

(A/N: Chris go sit the fuck down. Talking bout love pssh. #...okay I don't have a shipment name yet but whatever Cam and Lili all the way. Lap dance thooooo. If u can't imagine the lap dance just go on YouTube and watch some slow grinding videos. Not the best reference but eh. Xoxo)-Chan