22

Liliana's P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly, immediately shutting them again as the sun's rays shone brightly through the window. I reached down to rub my eyes but failed to do so. What the fuck?

I looked up to see my wrists handcuffed. Uh... I yanked at it repeatedly until I heard a familiar voice. "Morning baby." Cameron said and I gave him a confused look. "Oh, yeah I should probably get that." He said as he unlocked the handcuffs.

"Why was I handcuffed?" I asked sitting up. I looked down and sighed. "Never mind."

"Do you remember anything?" He asked.

"After the dance, I took some shots and then everything else was just a blur." I replied holding my head.

"Well let me just tell you, you were amazing last night, the way it sounded when you called me daddy, the way you moaned, the way-"

"Cam." I whined covering my face. As hot as it sounds I rather not hear the details. He chuckled as he handed me one of his shirts. He smiled, staring at me and to be honest I just felt like I had to tell him how I felt.

"Cameron?"

"Yeah."

"I...I love you, and I know you probably don't love me because we're just friends with benefits but I just..I can't keep it in anymore." I said and his whole expression changed.

He just sat staring at me. "Uh.. Say something? I guess." I mumbled and he sighed.

"Lili I..." He started but just stopped. Wow.

"Well, that uh...hurt more than I expected and was extremely embarrasing." I laughed nervously. It was like someone was continuously stabbing me in my heart with a knife.

"It's not that-"

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I said quietly.

"Lili-" He said but I quickly got up and walked to the bathroom. I can't believe I just told him I loved him. Of course he doesn't love me.

God Lili, you're so stupid.

I stepped in the shower and turned the water on, letting it cascade down my back. I rolled my eyes as I felt the tears coming on. "Why am I even crying? I expected this." I whispered to myself.

I totally humiliated myself and now he probably thinks I'm attached. Fuck!

The door opened and I closed my eyes as I felt him behind me. "Baby." He whispered. "Please don't cry." He said and I exhaled. "I didn't say that I didn't love you." He said softly, kissing my shoulder.

Yeah but you didn't say you did either.

"I was just surprised, but believe me when I say this Lili." He said turning me around. "I do love you, more than I've ever loved anyone in this world."

"Really?" I asked a little above a whisper and he smiled nodding. He slowly leaned in and connected our lips.

It wasn't like some random teenage kiss, this was laced with passion and love.

A few hours later

He parked a house down from mine and looked over at me. "I'll be back later with your gift." He smiled.

"But you already gave me a gift."

"Yeah but that wasn't the main gift." He said and I giggled kissing him.

"See you later." I said opening the door. He grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"I love you." He whispered and I smiled.

"I love you too." I said and hopped out walking to my house. I can't believe he told me he loved me. I didn't even think he'd love me, I guess you can't really judge a book by it's cover.

Chris' P.O.V

I tied my shoe lace before I started jogging again. I didn't see my baby this morning so I decided to kill some time. I chuckled as I remembered her smile, she's so cute.

My smile faded almost immediately when I saw her getting out of the oh so familiar Lamborghini. I saw him kiss her.

No, I'm seeing things, this can't be right. Lili would never do that, she's way too innocent. I hid behind a tree until he drove away and I quickly made my way to the house.

"Where were you last night?" I asked as she walked in.

"Jesus Christ, Chris don't do that, shit, you scared me." She said grabbing her chest.

"So, where were you?"

"Oh I went over to Alex's, she wanted to uhm, you know hang out." She replied biting her lip. The thing she does when she's lying or nervous.

"Oh okay." I said and glanced at her neck. "Where's the necklace?" I asked and she swiped her hand across her neck.

"Oh my god, I must have left it over there, I'll get it back I swear." She replied and I smiled.

What are you doing Lili? Why are you lying, what's he doing to you?

(A/N: Wow okay so that happened....Chris...Lili....Cameron...Drama...Secrets...Oml. Xoxo)-Chan