43

A week later

Liliana's P.O.V

I'm finally out of the hospital and everything's great...except for the fact that I don't have my baby and Cameron's treating me like a glass trophy that'll break if the wind blows too hard.

"Let me carry you." Cameron said as he opened the door.

"Cam, no. I have to learn how to use my crutches and if you keep carrying me that'll never happen." I said and he sighed nodding.

After about five minutes we got into the house and I don't know what it was but it was like fear washed over me and everything came rushing back into my brain.

I shook my head then continued. "Okay, so we'll be staying downstairs for awhile, if you feel comfortable with that, if not we stay in a hotel or something."

"Yeah okay." I mumbled.

"I cleared my whole week so I could stay with you so what do you wanna do first?" He asked.

"You didn't have to."

"I know but I wanted to, so what first?"

"I kinda just wanna be...alone right now." I whispered.

"Right, okay." He said then slowly backed away. "I'll be in my study if you need me." He added before disappearing.

I honestly don't need him treating me like a baby, it kinda gets to me.

I rolled my eyes and plopped down on the couch.

Some time later

Cameron stood behind the couch staring at me. I didn't have to turn around to know he was there.

"I can feel your presence you know." I said and he sighed walking to the couch.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"No." I mumbled.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure Cameron! My god, what the fuck is wrong with you?! I just want to be ALONE!" I screamed throwing the remote.

"You know what Liliana?! I'm done trying with you! Yeah I get it, you lost your baby and I'm fucking sorry! But I lost my baby too! I was the father and...I lost someone too." He snapped, gripping his hair as the tears fell down his cheeks. "You're not the only one Lili, I lost my baby, I almost lost you and I had to deal with that all alone, so how 'bout you stop acting like a brat and take care of yourself? If not for me, at least do it for yourself." He said in a low tone before slamming a plate on the table and walking out.

I buried my face into my hands and groaned. This is so fucking hard to deal with! I CAN'T do this anymore.

About an hour later

Cameron's P.O.V

I bit down on my lip harshly as I paced around the room. Of course I regret snapping at her but it was the truth.

I sighed and closed the door, walking to the guest room, she wasn't there so I thought maybe she was in the living room but she wasn't there either.

"Lili?" I called but there was no answer. I checked if the car keys were there and they were.

Where is she? Maybe she's upstairs...nah...but maybe...

I jogged up the stairs and slowly unlocked the door.

My eyes widened as I saw her laying on the ground beside a bottle of vodka and aspirins.

"Lili?!" I shouted running over to her. "Baby, open your eyes please." I begged and her eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Leave me alone." She mumbled weakly, trying to push me away but her body was way too drained.

"Baby, why are you doing this to yourself? Why do you continue to hurt your-"

"Because! If I'm too busy hurting myself, I won't hurt you and that's all I've been doing, hurting you." She cut me off.

Her eyes showed that she was breaking but there were no tears.

"Liliana Rodriguez listen to me, no matter how many times you push me away and yell at me, it hurts me even more when you blame and try to...harm yourself. When you blame me, even though you don't, it's a million times better than losing you." I said cupping her cheeks.

"I'm sorry." She whispered and I gave her a small smile before connecting our lips.

I will never lose her again...never.

(A/N: Idek what I was thinking when I wrote this. Personally I think it's kinda fucky.....I so hope you guys have a different opinion.....and no i do not know if fucky is a word. Xoxo)-Chan.