35

Five weeks later

Chris' P.O.V

I sat watching TV when Cameron came to me. "How'd you even do it?" He asked.

"How'd I even do what?" I asked.

"Don't play dumber than you are." He said and I chuckled then turned my attention back to the TV.

"How'd you get her have sex with you?" He asked and I looked at him in disbelief.

"You're kidding me right?" I said and he stood looking at me. "Wow you are stupid." I laughed and he glared at me.

"You really think Lili would do that to you? She loved every stupid bone in your fucking body, she thought you were her angel."

"But she said-"

"Yeah she said that so she wouldn't come between you and Stephanie you fucktard, the kid's yours." I said then got up and walked away.

He doesn't deserve her at all.

Liliana's  P.O.V

So today I decided to visit Alex. I opened her door and walked in. "Hello?" I called and they both walked out the kitchen.

"Hey G." I said and he smiled. "Alex we need to talk." I mumbled and Jack looked at her before walking out.

"You should sit down." She said in a tone that showed no emotion.

"No thank you. Alex what's the problem?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Look I know I fucked up, I fucked up really bad and I'm sorry okay? But I...I can't do this without you Alex, you're my best friend actually you're more than that, you're like my sister and I know you're mad at me right now but I'm asking you to forgive me, I'm losing everyone around me and I refuse to lose you too." I said as the tears flowed.

"Great speech, you can show yourself out." She said and turned, walking away.

I broke down almost immediately. Why is this happening to me? "Hey it's okay." Jack said hugging me. "Just give her some time." He cooed.

"No..she's done with me Jack, I gotta accept that." I said biting my lip to keep the tears in.

He looked at me sympathetically then my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered.

"Lili we need to talk." Cameron said and I rubbed my temples.

"Right now's not a good time, I can't-"

"We really need to talk." He said and I sighed.

"Okay." I mumbled then hung up. "I-I gotta go." I said before walking out.

Alex's P.O.V

I rolled my eyes and slammed my bedroom door.

"Seriously Alex?" Jack asked walking in.

"What?!" I snapped.

"Don't shout at me. You're the one who turned your back on your best friend when she needed you the most." He said.

"That's not fair, you can't say that because I've been there for her since kindergarten when her parents gave her hell and-"

"And what Alex? Because it's not a kindergarten sized problem you get the right to turn your back on her? Never in my entire have I seen her cry that much." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I think you should leave." I said and he scoffed.

"That's your problem Alex, whenever things don't go your way, you push the people that love you away, but I just want you to know that I'll still be here for you whenever you need me because I love you and you know Lili loves you too." He said then walked out.

I let out a high pitched scream and hit my lamp off the bedside table. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Stephanie's P.O.V

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs but stopped when I heard talking.

"How'd you get her have sex with you?" I heard Cameron ask. What the hell are they talking about?

"You're kidding me right?" Chris replied. Okay this is getting weird. "Wow you are dumb." He laughed. "You really think Lili would do that to you? She loved every stupid bone in your fucking body, she thought you were her angel."

My heart started pounding at his statement. No I must be hearing wrong.

"But she said-"

"Yeah she said that so she wouldn't come between you and Stephanie you dumb fuck, the kid's yours." Chris cut him off and my world stopped.

I suddenly felt light headed. I slowly slid down the wall as did the tears down my cheeks.

Liliana Marie Rodriguez, I will make you pay if it's the last thing I do.

(Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddddddd. A whole lot a shit happened in this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed. Xoxo)-Chan