11

Next week

Cameron's P.O.V

I can't believe I almost told Lili that I loved her, what was I thinking? I don't love her, I was just caught up in the moment...no I don't love her. "Cameron." Stephanie said snapping her fingers in front of face.

"Yea? Sorry, what did you say?" I asked and she sighed.

"Yesterday you were saying something about going on a trip?"

"Oh yea, I'm going on a short business trip this weekend and I won't be able to use my phone, so I just wanted to tell you before the last minute." I replied and she nodded then sighed dramatically. What is it now?

"Cameron come on, you're leaving for the weekend and we haven't had sex in a very long time." She whined.

"We had sex last night." I said and she giggled.

"I know but, can't we do it again? Now?" She asked and I sighed. I'm really not in the mood...maybe this will help, but ever since Lili and I have been hooking up I don't crave Stephanie any more and even though Lili and I aren't having sex yet whatever we do is way better than Stephanie.

"Babe, I really can't right now." I said and she sighed leaning back.

"Can we at least cuddle?" She asked in a low tone.

"Of course." I replied opening my arms. I wonder what Lili's doing.

Liliana's P.O.V

"Jack no." I said for the millionth time.

"I promise I'll bring her back." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"No, you got her last week, I get her today." I said and he frowned.

"I will do literally anything for you, just to have five minutes with her."

"You can finger her on your own time, now leave." I said.

"Uhm hello, yea I'm right here." Alex said and I giggled. Jack rolled his eyes and walked off.

"Bye baby!" I shouted and he raised his middle finger. We got into Alex's car and drove off to my house. You're probably saying isn't she banned from your house? Yes she is but who gives a fuck?

At the house

We were laughing at something pointless in the kitchen when Cameron walked in with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Hey Cam." I said and he smiled.

"Hey Lili, how was school?" He asked and my eyebrows furrowed.

"Lili?" I asked back. He never calls me Lili unless he's in a bad mood. He looked at Alex then back at me. Oh! He doesn't know that she knows.

"Oh, don't mind me I know about everything Cam, I'm the best friend." Alex said and he nodded. He smiled and walked towards me, connecting our lips. We heard footsteps and I pushed him back.

"Cameron did you- oh hey Lili." She said walking in, in a towel also. I guess they took a shower together. I rolled my eyes and hopped off the counter grabbing my soda.

"Let's go Alex." I said and we walked up to my room.

"I guess he's not as bad as I thought." Alex said.

"I thought you liked him."

"I do now." She said sitting on my bed and I shook my head laughing.

Some time later

It was like 10pm and I laid in bed. I was drifting off when the door opened.

"Hey." Cameron said coming in and laying beside me. "Why are you still up?" He asked softly wrapping his arms around me.

"Well, I was just about to fall asleep." I mumbled.

"I wanna take you on a trip." He said and I looked at him. "A trip to Paris this weekend, it'll be just us, no work, no Stephanie." He added. Holy mother of Christ, Paris? "What do you say?" He asked and I smiled.

"Okay but what are we gonna tell my parents?"

"I thought that maybe you could take Alex and tell them that you guys are going out of town for awhile and her boyfriend too." He replied. Wow.

"You have this all planned out don't you?" I asked and he chuckled nodding. "Just us, I like the sound of that." I smiled kissing his lips. He's absolutely perfect.

(A/N: This chapter is awful ik. Hopefully you guys like the next one. Xoxo)-Chan