29

Later that night

Liliana's P.O.V

I laid wide awake in Cameron's arms, while he slept peacefully.

Okay we had sex, I was caught up in the moment and I think I'm starting to regret it.

I mean regardless he's gonna get married to Stephanie and I'm always gonna be his wife's little sister that he fucked.

I sighed and unwrapped his arms. I grabbed one of the sheets and walked slowly downstairs.

"What are you doing Lili?" I whispered running my fingers through my hair.

"Hey." I heard Cameron's voice then I felt his arms around my waist.

I slowly pulled away and walked to the fridge. "Something wrong?" He asked.

"Remember when you told me I'd never ever be anyone's sex toy?" I asked and he nodded. "Well I feel like your sex toy." I mumbled.

"What?"

"We had sex, yeah amazing sex but what happens tomorrow? It'll just be like it never happened and you'll still be marrying her." I said as my heart shattered at the thought.

"I'll call off the wedding."

"What?"

"I'm not losing you again, so I'm gonna call of the wedding." He replied.

"And your deal?"

"What's the point of having the deal if I don't have you?" He asked.

"Are you sure about this because I don't wanna-" I started but he cut me off by kissing me.

"I love you." He whispered kissing me again. I guess that answers my question.

The next day

I opened my door and walked in. I'm so tired.

"Where were you?" My mom asked.

"Really mom? We're gonna go through this again? You know I was at Al-"

"That's really funny because when I called her she said she hadn't seen you since last night." She said and my jaws dropped.

Why would Alex do that? We always cover for each other. "I-" I started then the door opened.

"Hi Mrs.Rodriguez." Chris said as he entered.

"Hi Chris, Lili I'm waiting for an explanation."

"Explanation for what?" Chris asked.

"She just came home and Alex told me she wasn't at her house so u want to know where she was." She replied.

"Oh! I'm so sorry Mrs.Rodriguez, I know she should've called but we got so caught up at the...thing I took her to we forgot and it was late so I let her stay the night at my house." He said and she sighed.

"Call next time." She said then walked away.

"Oh my god thank you so much Chris." I exhaled and he smiled.

"How are you doing?" He asked.

"Better." I replied. "I'm gonna go lay down cause I'm really tired, so..."

"Yeah okay." He said then kissed my cheek. I jogged up to my room and plopped down on my bed.

I grabbed my phone and texted Alex.

Fr: Babiiee
To: Baby Pumpkin

Hey bae

Fr: Baby Pumpkin
To: Babiiee

Hi

Fr: Babiiee
To:Baby Pumpkin

What's wrong with u??

Fr: Baby Pumpkin
To: Babiiee

Nothing ...just don't wanna talk rn

Fr:Babiiee
To: Baby Pumpkin

OK I'll text you later then, love you.

That's weird Alex always wants to talk to me. I sighed before closing my eyes and drifting off.