12

~The following weekend~

Cameron's P.O.V

I grabbed my phone and dialed Lili's number. "What?" I heard Alex snap.

"Hey Alex, can I speak to Lili please?" I asked.

"No, we're sleeping, you can call back tomorrow." She replied.

"But we're leaving today."

"Hey Cameron let me ask you something, are you fucking stupid? You do not call a girl's phone at two in the morning, do you-"

"Hey Cam." Lili's voice cut her off.

"Hey babygirl, are you guys ready?" I asked.

"Almost." She replied.

"Ok, I'll come get you in five minutes."

"Okay." She said then hung up.

~Some time later, at the airport~

We boarded the plane and the air hostess pointed me to my seat. I was about to sit down when I saw Lili going to another seat.

"Where are you going?" I asked and she pointed to the seat. "Why? This is where you're suppose to sit." I said motioning to the seat beside me.

"No, that lady told me that I am to be sitting with Jack." She said and I turned to the rather old woman.

"I think there's been some sort of confusion, she's suppose to be sitting with me." I said and she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"There's no mistake, now please take your seat, sir." She said walking away. I will get this bitch fired, who the fuck does she think she is?

I was about to go after her when I felt Lili's small hands grab hold of my bicep. "Cam, calm down, it's okay, you'll be sitting beside Alex so it won't be that bad." She smiled and I sighed nodded. She pecked my lips before walking away.

I groaned as I sat down and Alex smiled at me. "So, we finally get to talk." She said sweetly and I smiled. This may not be so bad after all. "Because I know basically everything about you already, tell me one thing you like." She said.

"Uhm, I like... Chicken Enchiladas."

"Really? Interesting, well I'm sixteen as you already know, I'll be seventeen soon and I really like knives." She said and my smile faded. What the- "So if you hurt Lili in any way, we'll uh, yeah we'll see how that works out for you, I might just cut your balls off and feed them to you, who knows?" She smiled creepily.

I shifted uncomfortably and she sighed. "Look, I'm not trying to scare you, I'm just warning you." She said plugging her ears and closing her eyes.

Jack's P.O.V

"I wanna sit with Alex." I whined.

"She's literally two seats in front of us." Lili said, clearly annoyed. I sighed dramatically and she rolled her eyes. "You're so fucking annoying." She mumbled and I frowned. That was rude.

"Are you mad at me." I asked poking her but she pushed my hand away. I know just how to cheer her up. I grabbed the peanuts I got and pushed two up my nose grinning at her.. She just looked at me before rolling her eyes.

I sighed as I tried to take them out but for some reason they were stuck. I started blowing rapidly and panicking. She immediately started laughing hysterically while I was practically dying.

"On the count of three, I'll-I'll, smack you okay?" She said between her laughs. "1." She said before giving me a hard slap upside my head and the peanuts flew out.

"What the fuck happened to two and three?" I asked and she giggled. After awhile she fell asleep with her head on my shoulder.

~Paris~

Liliana's P.O.V

"Lili!" I heard Jack's voice shout and I felt him shaking me violently.

"Dude." Cameron said and I slowly opened my eyes. Cameron pushed him away and lifted me up. "Baby, we're here." He whispered and I rubbed my eyes.

I gasped as I looked at around. It was beautiful. We were in front of a very big building. Cameron placed me on the ground and we walked inside.

"Aah, Mr. Dallas, welcome back." A man with a very thick French accent said.

"It's good to be back Carlos." Cameron smiled.

"Yes yes, you're keys." He said handing them to Cam. He turned to Alex and handed her the key before turning back to me, grabbing my hand.

"We're gonna grab some dinner." Jack said and I nodded. Cameron pulled me to the elevator, pushing me against the walls as soon as the doors closed.

He attached his lips to my neck and sucked harshly. When the elevator dinged and he pulled away.

He opened the door and I gasped as it revealed a beautifully decorated couples suite. "Cam, this is...wow." I said and he chuckled.

"Yeah, that was my reaction when I saw you too." He said and I blushed. "I promise you'll have the best time here, ever." He added and I smiled leaning back into his arms. This is amazing.

(A\N: This chapter was kinda ish ish boring because I messed up the idea but whatevs. Mikki and Jaduurr thank you bebs. Xoxo)-Chan