25

Recap:
"....Cameron proposed to me."

Present

Lilliana's P.O.V

I sat staring at them. What? He proposed to her? Congratulations sweetheart!" My mom said getting up and hugging her.

He mouthed 'I'm sorry' and I looked down.

I could feel Chris' eyes piercing into my figure, I also felt the tears coming on.

"Uh, congrats Steph." I mumbled before going upstairs. I got to my room and slowly slid down the door as the hot tears poured down my cheeks.

Why is this happening to me?

I quickly got up and threw a picture frame, then my alarm clock. Basically I started trashing my room and screaming. My room's soundproof so...

I heard a knock and I stopped. I slightly opened the door and Chris stood there with a sympathetic look on his face.

"Look I'm not in the mood for your jokes so just leave me alone." I said softly and he sighed. "Just leave."

"Lili-"

"Chris please just-"

"I'm not here to do that, I came to see if you were okay."

"Yeah, I'm perfect, the guy who told me he loved me proposed to my sister and...oh my god he proposed to her." I said once again totally losing it and falling to the ground.

"Woah." Chris said before he caught me. "Shh baby it's okay." He whispered kissing my forehead.

He closed the door and sat on the ground with me in his arms. "I h-hate him so much right n-now." I cried gripping his shirt.

"I know you do." He whispered.

After about an hour or so I calmed down but my body was still numb and I laid with my head on Chris' chest.

"I'm sorry." He said and I looked up. "I was being a total asshole towards you and I want you to know that I don't have feelings for you anymore...well I have feelings for you just not feelings feelings you know like-"

"I get it and I forgive you." I mumbled. "Can you stay with me tonight, please I really don't wanna be alone." I asked and he nodded.

He helped me up and his eyes widened. "What are we gonna do about your room?" He asked.

"I'll clean it up tomorrow." I said laying down. He laid down beside me and pulled me into his arms.

I'm so glad I didn't lose him.

(A/N: *CRIES IN 75 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES* Cameron wtf did you doooo?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!? Xoxo)-Chan