3

(Pic of their gym outfits at the top)

The next day

Alex's P.O.V

It was time for gym class and as usual, Lili and I were killing it in our outfits, while the others, Amy sluthouse , looked like...well sluts. "Damn it's hot out here." Lili said fanning herself.

"I'm just hoping Mr.Wilson realizes that." I said then looked up, Jason walked in shirtless. I rolled my eyes at the stupid bitches that were practically throwing themselves at him.

"McCann, put on a shirt." Mr.Wilson said rolling his eyes. I felt arms around my waist and I smiled.
"Fuck babe, you look so sexy, I just wanna-"

"I'm right here." Lili said and I giggled.

"Today we'll be going in pairs, since the guys know more about field hockey than the girls they'll be helping them with their positions and whatever." Mr.wilson said lazily.

He's the laziest teacher I have ever seen. "The pairs are as follows: Liliana and Sean, Tyra and Chris, Ashley and Carl, Jack and Amy, Jason and Alex, Maya and-"

"Excuse me Mr.Wilson but could you possibly asign me another partner, I can't- Jason's, no." I said and he looked at Jason.

"I'm sorry Alex but I've already picked the pairs." He said then continued with the names. I looked over at Jason and he winked at me. I swear to god if he tries anything I will rip his fucking balls out.

Lili must have seen my reaction because she tipped up and put her head on my shoulder. "Don't make it too obvious when you kill him." She whispered and I laughed shaking my head.

"Get in your pairs." Mr.Wilson said and I looked at Jack who was staring at Amy in disgust. I grabbed the hockey stick and Jason stood behind me. "That's not how you're suppose to hold it." He said grabbing my waist and turning me around.

He put his arms around me and brought my body closer to his. "Damn baby you feel good, you sure you don't want me to take you home?"

"Jason I swear to God if-"

"Aight, chill." He cut me off. "Go a little lower." He said bending me over. He came closer and kissed my shoulder. I turned and punched him right in the nose. "Motherf-"

"Ms. Velázquez!" Mr. Wilson shouted.

"He was touching me inappropriately!" I shouted back and as soon as the words left my mouth Jack was on top of him.

"Break it up you two!" Mr.Wilson shouted, grabbing Jack.

"If you ever touch her again I will fuck you up!" Jack shouted.

"Alex take Jack to the nurse and get his fist cleaned up, McCann with me now." Mr.Wilson said and I grabbed Jack's hand. I've never seen Jack so angry, I'm actually scared to talk to him.

"A-are you okay?" I asked softly and he stopped, pulling me into his arms.
"I'm fine baby, are you okay?"
"Yea." I said and he connected our lips.

"I'm sorry I scared you, I just really hate when guys try to make moves on you." He said and although he was serious, I found it adorable. This is exactly why I love him.

After school

Liliana's P.O.V

"I wanna get high." I whined and Alex laughed.
"Bitch you always wanna get high."

"But I seriously wanna do it this time, I'm gonna go to a club or something." I said. I really needed to breathe, my parents were kind of pissing me off.

"Wish I could come with you but Jack and I have plans, don't get too high love you." She said turning around.

"Love you too, use protection." I said and she laughed. I looked at my watch then started walking. It's not my fault I can't drive, it's the stupid instructor that kept shouting "Left! Left!"

"Want a ride?" I heard as a car stopped beside me. It was Sean's car, the guy from gym class.
"Sure." I said hopping in.

"So I overheard you talking to your friend and I know this really great club, do you wanna go or.."

"Uh, yea I guess." I said and he smiled.
"I'll pick you up at 9." He said and I nodded. The rest of the car ride was silent.

"Thanks for the ride." I said and he nodded. I walked up to my door and opened it only to be greeted by Cameron and Stephanie shouting.

"You always do this! You look at other girls and then whenever I get upset you get upset!" Stephanie shouted. What the-

"I'm a guy you dumb bitch I am suppose to look at girls!" He shouted back. Ouch.

"Get the fuck out!" She shouted and he pushed past me. I looked at her and she immediately broke down. "I can't do this anymore." She cried and I closed the door then opened my arms.

"It's okay Steph, he was just angry he didn't mean any of it." I said stroking her hair.

"You really think so?" She asked looking up. No not really, I'm just saying it so you don't feel like shit.
"Yea, he'll come around, just give him a few days to calm down." I said and she smiled.

"Thanks sis, you're the best." She said then got up. Let's just hope he comes around because I really can't handle a replay of her last breakup.