21

WARNING: THIS CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK OF BEING AROUSED.

Cameron's P.O.V

I walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water where I saw Lili. "Caam." She slurred.

"Hey baby." I said and she stumbled into my arms.

"I'm ready for my surprise, is it rough sex?" She asked innocently. I love her when she's sober but I think I love her more when she's drunk.

"You're drunk." I said and she wrapped her arms around my neck, jumping and I immediately caught her, my hands travelling under her skirt and going straight to her ass.

"Yeah, buuuutt, I know what I'm saying." She said I chuckled. "I wanna be your dirty little slut for the night." She whispered biting her lip.

"Oh no baby, you're way too precious to be my slut." I said brushing the hair out of her face.

"But daddy I want to, just for the night." She whined and I groaned. It sounded so sexy when she said daddy. "And guess what." She whispered.

"What?"

"You can tie me to your bed and do whatever you want." She giggled.

"Let's go then." I said and she squealed.

Some time later

She quickly pulled away as we got to my room and climbed into my bed. She laid face down ass up and wiggled a little. "Spank me daddy." She giggled.

I climbed on the bed and pushed her down roughly. "Not yet baby." I said before kissing her neck, I pulled away and reached over to the bedside table and took out a pair of handcuffs...don't ask.

"You said I could tie you up right?" I smirked and she bit her lip. I handcuffed her wrists to the headboard and slipped off my shirt. I slowly unzipped her skirt and kissed her stomach, going down to her area.

I pulled down her panties and blew on her core. "Cam." She moaned.

"I thought I was daddy." I smirked.

"Daddy, please." She begged.

I dipped my head placing a swift kiss on her spot. She gasped, as she squirmed. I love the way her body reacts to my touch. I slipped a finger inside of her and started pumping. "D-daddy." She moaned.

I can see why guys like it when girls call them daddy. I replaced my finger with my tongue causing her to moan loudly. I flicked my tongue against her clit sending her over the top.

"Oh my god, don't stop please." She moaned. I smirked against her as I heard her violently tugging at the handcuffs.

She grinded her hips forcefully on my mouth and I groaned sending vibrations throughout her body. I pulled away and she whimpered.

I removed the rest of my clothes and hers, before climbing back on top of her. I slowly entered her while kissing her neck. I decided to give her what she wanted and slammed into her.

"Cam!" She screamed as I pounded over and over again. She felt so fucking good. I opened my eyes and looked at her, her eyes were screwed shut as she moaned and tried to grab hold of anything.

I felt her walls tighten around me and I knew she was almost there. "Don't you dare cum baby." I said and she opened her eyes.

"W-what?" She asked.

"I'll tell you when to cum." I replied and she whined, grinding her hips against mine.

"Please Cameron, please." She begged.

I slammed into her one last time before we both came, with her screaming and tugging at the handcuffs. I can assure you her wrists will be bruised tomorrow.

"Fuck Lili." I groaned as I pulled out and laid beside her.

"Did I do good daddy?" She asked, her eyes slowly closing.

"You were perfect." I whispered kissing her eyelids and soon falling asleep to the short breaths of the girl I've grown so close to.

(A/N: Okaayyyyyyy, so you cannot possible tell me that this sex scene wasn't better than the last.....by miles. Thank you oh so very much for nothing mikaela. Hope you guys enjoy. Xoxo)-Chan