Chapter 7 (the regret)

*TJ's POV* 

after me and Rocky talked i walked back inside to see Kelly sitting on Ratliff like she never moved. "hey peeker enjoy the show?" i asked her.

"i have no idea WHAT your talking about..." she says trying to act innocent

"don't lie... me and Rocky both heard you" i smirked at her and she just smiled.

as the night went on we talked and watched a couple movies. i guess i fell asleep because i woke up and didn't see anyone else. not even Kelly and Ratliff. i grabbed my phone and after the light stopped blinding me i looked at the time and saw it was 2:27am. i guess i'm not getting back to sleep, so i'll just think. what was i thinking agreeing to being Rocky's girlfriend? i know NOTHING about him. he could be like my past boyfriends. or my old best friend's brother. god... just the thought of him... makes me scared for my life... old memories flashing back... things i just wanna forget! i didn't even relize i'd been crying till i felt the tears falling. all of a sudden a light in the hall turn on. i couldn't see who but someone walked into the kitchen.

*Rocky's POV*

i woke up at 230am, dying of thirst so i went downstairs, as i was in the kitchen drinking water i heard crying. i walked into the livingroom and thats when i  saw TJ crying on the couch. i run over and sit beside her. "TJ?" i put my hand on her leg, worried and she quickly pulled her legs up to her chest so i'm not touching her. 

"TJ... whats wrong??" why isn't she talking to me?

*TJ's POV*

when he touched me i just pulled away. i couldn't let him touch me. i couldn't deal with the pain. afraid he was going to hurt me. i couldn't see Rocky all i could see, was Pete...