Chapter 11 (Since When Are You My Dad?)

A/N ok this is a short chapter but that's cause i'm really busy, sorry i'll post another one soon, i hope

story

A couple hours later, Rocky dropped me off back home. I unlocked the door and we walked in. All the lights were off, like I expected, its 2am, Ratliff and Kelly are asleep.

We walk into the livingroom and turn on the lights then we hear, "Do you know what time it is young lady?! Its 2am that's what time it is!"

We turn around and see Ratliff and Kelly standing in the middle of the livingroom. Kelly is wearing an apron and is standing with her arms crossed. Ratliff is just yelling at us.

"Do you have anything to say for yourselfs?!"

"yes... Since when are you my dad?"

"That's it young lady your grounded! Go to your room!" I didnt argue I just walked up their before bursting into laughter.

The next morning I woke up and changed into a red Jack Wills hoodie, blue jeans and black uggs, (pic in external link) and walked downstairs and to the door. As if on cue, right when my hand touched the doorknob HIS voice was heard.

"And where do you think YOU are going?" i turn around and there is Ratliff. or my "dad" as he acts. "out" i reply. He crosses his arms. "i belive i told you, you were grounded" this is kinda funny but also a little weird. Then Kelly came over and did a 'shoo' with her hand and i left. 'dad' probably wasn't to happy about that. Gotta love Kelly for getting me out.