Chapter 28 (the secret is revealed)

Short chapter but you find out her secrettttt ;)

I sat there rubbing her shoulders as she cried. We sat that way for an hour before we finally pulled apart. I looked deep in her eyes before she quietly said, "please... for get about what's going on with me... for me." I sighed. 

"Ok TJ.. I'll forget about it for you." She hugged me and I held her tight though I continued to think about what's going on even though she didn't want me too.

A month has gone by and I see TJ a bit more, I think it's so I don't worry and forget about what's going on but I can't. Every time she comes home so I can see her she smells of sweat and beer. Has she been going to a bar? No otherwise I would be able to tell the signs of drunk. I tried to ignore it, I really did but every time I see her the smell reminds me and I get worried all over again. Today got me worried most. I was waiting at her and Kelly's house until she got home and when she got there she was zombie like again, she smelt worse then she has yet from coming home. Beer, sweat, and other unidentifiable smells that were awful. I didn't know what to do anymore, I needed that answer.

I waited until she got out of the shower right outside the door. When she opened the door she jumped, almost losing grip on her towel. I grabbed her hand and walked to her room where I sat her on her bed and shut and locked the door.

"Neither one of us is leaving until I get my answers. Where do you go every day and why do you come back late at night smelling like beer and sweat??" She bit her lip, looking at the ground. I kneeled in front of her and lifted her chin to look at me.

"TJ. I love you, and I want you to be safe, I don't want to worry so much but when your hiding a big secret like this it isn't helping me. Please tell me what's wrong, I want to help you." She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths, I grabbed her hands and held them tightly but carefully and waited for her to talk. I'd wait forever for her.

"I want you to know I do what i'm doing to earn the money I used to bail you out." I nodded worriedly. She took a deep breath before continuing. "I work at a strip club."

DUN DUN DUNNNN