Chapter 20 (I have a boyfriend you twit!)

"I swear its not what it looks like!" He raised his hands up.

"Then where the hell are my clothes and why aren't they on my body?!" I yelled, holding the blanket above my chest.

"please don't freak out, but you were sweating so much last night that you were soaked through your clothes so I closed my eyes and took them off of you and covered you up and when I finished I fell asleep, I fell asleep over the blanket." He tried explaining, but all I heard was  her undressed me. He saw me... nude..

"You saw me naked! How am I NOT supposed to freak out?!" Don't freak out? Don't freak out?! How can he expect me to not freak out! I have a boyfriend and he. Wait, I- My thoughts were cut of by something wet. He was kissing me.

I pushed him off of me. "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND YOU TWIT!" He stood up. An angry look on his face.

"I DON'T CARE! I WAITED THIS LONG! I'M NOT WAITING ANYMORE!" I climbed over me taking his shirt off. I knew exactly what was going on. Just before anything else happened I heard the door open. It had to be Kelly, she was supposed to be back today.

All of a sudden someone jumped around the corner.

"SURPRIIII-" I was wrong. It wasn't Kelly. It was Rocky.

A/N

Rocky's baaaccckkkk! buuutttt i don't think the first thing he wanted to see would be his girlfriend naked under another guy whose shirtless ;)

Sorry for it being short i just wanted a kinda cliffy... i'm gonna start doing those more

What do you thinks gonna happen next?! PLEASE COMMENT! (the more comments and votes the faster uploads)

~Jazzy