Chapter 8 (past part 1)

"who's Pete?" shit... i said that last part out loud.

"u-uh..." what was i supposed to say? how am i supposed to say what he did. what he did was undescribable! "h-he was... m-my old mate's brother..."

"ok... and how did you see him instead of me...?" oh boy... explaination... not the thing i'm best at...

"w-well last year... i was at my friend's house over night... her brother, Pete, had this thing for me... when my friend went to sleep in her room, i was asleep on the couch where i had fallin asleep during a movie... in the middle of the night when everyone was asleep he came down where i was awake getting water. he dragged me down to the basement so no one could here me... down there he... he r-raped me.." man this is hard to tell... but who would wanna tell their boyfriend about their past sexual incounters?!

"o-oh god... who would do that to a girl?!" he seemed more raged then anything else... "also... why did you see him instead of me?"

"w-well when you came in... thats how it started with Pete... i was sitting on the counter and he put his hand on my knee... just as you did... being scared out of my mind... all i saw was him..." i was shaking as i was talking. then he pulled me into a tight hug, a place where i felt safe... felt as no one was going to hurt me... defenatly not him. i was safe with Rocky. and i knew that now.