Chapter 15 (The Lazy night & 6 hours)

I smile and he puts the ice cream and some soda in the fridge, seeing as nothing else need to go in it. I excuse myself from the room and grab some PJ's to change into and go to the bathroom. I change into a tank top that has melting ice creams and says Hot Mess on it and matching blue pants. (pic on the side) Once i change I walk back to find Rocky laying on my bed wearing nothing but boxers. not even a shirt.

"TJ?" Shit. i was staring wasn't I? He chuckles as my cheeks started turning pink. he patted the bed beside him and i shuffle to that area. When I get close enough to the bed, he grabs me and pulls me next to him and he wraps an arm around me as he flips through the channels on the telly with the other hand.

After a little he finally found something to watch. The Hangover. very funny movie. Its one of my favorites. We watched the movie, his arms wrapped around me and me cuddled into his chest. This is a moment i wish could stay forever..

ROCKY'S POV

I really wanted to tell TJ a while ago I did. I just didn't know how. Kelly is used to Ratliff leaving for tours but TJ's not. I admit i should have told her sooner but how was I supposed to? 8 months is a long time and I can't imagin what it's gonna like when we leave in 6 hours. yes we leave in 6 hours. That i am NOT telling TJ!