Untitled Part 1

The 17 year old Karin Kurosaki was getting ready to go to her senior prom. She was actually quiet excited to go. Over the years Karin had turned more girly, she didn't mind wearing make up or skirts as she now had more of a figure. She stilled played football, in fact she was the captain of her school team. They were now invincible thanks to her. They never lost a game before. She also was the captain of the kendo team but that was because she was also a shinigami. She know how to fight in combat. She loved living the double life. Acting like she was normal like the rest of her classmates and then make up an excuse just so she can go and fight hollows. When her friends asked her why she was always feeling ill she just said is was due to over exhausting. They never asked anymore questions because they believed her, being involved in so many sport activities must be tiring. No one knew that she was a shinigami except for her Dad, Kisuke and everyone who worked at his shop. Karin had many hollows trying to attack her so she and her dad decided for her to become a shinigami so she can defend herself. Her dad was on of her trainers, he taught her how to fight with a sword as well as Kisuke did.

Karin was wearing a light blue strapless dress. Right now she, was busy straighting her long black hair when she felt a strange spiritual pressure soon she heard a smash and her sister scream. She turned off the straightners and ran down the stairs to see why her sister screamed. When she got down the stairs she stopped abruptly, she saw a man with brown hair pushed back wearing a black shihakusho and a haori with a sword at her sisters neck. "Who are you!" she shouted. Karin slowly reached for her soul reaper pill and put it in her mouth, turning into her soul reaper form. She told her body to hide somewhere and when she could she and Yuzu had to go and hide somewhere and Karin would find them later after she had dealt with him "Now, I will ask you one more time. Who are you!" the man only smirked and gave a cocky reply

" I'm surprised you don't know who I am. I am Sosuke Aizen" when Karin heard the name Aizen her eyes widened almost they were about to fall out of their sockets. She pulled her sword out of its sheath from her back and stood in a defensive stance. Her zanpakuto was long and thin. It had a black blade, and a silver hilt. The strap which held her zanpakuto was orange a bit darker than her brothers hair "Let my sister go" she growled.

Aizen didn't budge. He only held onto Yuzu tighter. 'Where the heck is Dad, Ichigo or any other soul reaper.' Karin cried to herself. It wasn't as if she wasn't strong, she already achieved bankai in the year thanks to the help of her Dad and Yoruichi. It only took her two days. Karin had heard a lot about Aizen from her best friend, Toshiro Hitsugaya. She knew how evil and strong he was. Most of the captain and their lieutenants couldn't stop him. How was a 17 year old girl with only 2 years of experience stop him. Karin held onto her zanpakuto tighter to hide the fact that she was scared.

'Remember what Kisuke told you, my zanpakuto told you, fear dulls the blade. I can't be scared. I have to be strong. Every great power has weakness all I have to find his weakness. I can do that, that's why my football team, my kendo team has never lost a match. I can spot people weakness's but this is Aizen a man who has thought of a plan hundreds of years ago he probably doesn't have a weak spot. No. Everyone has one. I have to figure out what it is'

Aizen was not planning on letting her sister go. She had to figure a way to make him let go of Yuzu. If anything would happen to her she would blame herself. Without thinking things through, she flashed stepped behind him and slashed his back leaving a thin cut. This caused him to jump and cut Yuzu while doing so and her dropped her leaving her light yellow dress to get soaked in blood 'Crap' Karin thought.'He hurt her'.

When she was behind Aizen she saw a man with a ragged white haori lying on the ground, scarlet red blood pouring out of him. She knew the man, it was her dad.