Untitled Part 23

"For them being captains, they can't recognise my spiritual pressure. I must admit that it is cute that he has found someone to love but I will never let them be together."

Karin woke up on Monday morning surprisingly comfy. She had slept in Toshiro's bed for two days now. Karin felt surprisingly good this morning. She looked up to she that Toshiro was holding into her. His hand was at his lower back while the other was holding her bad hand. His head was resting on the top of her head. Karin looked to the clock to find it was 4 o'clock. She slipped out of his grip and headed to her room to get dressed, trying not to wake Momo.

She had went for her morning run but she had bumped into her brother when she was running so both of them ran together. After that she made a head start on her daily paperwork. Shuhei had came in early to start his share of paperwork. He saw Karin placing pieces of paper on his table.

"Morning Shuhei. These have to be handed to the captians plus Izaru. Can I leave leave you to hand these to their percipient. I have to leave for school." Shuhei was finally getting used to meeting Karin in the morning. It had been a long time when he had to look after the squad alone.

"Morning captain. Sure I will do this for you." Karin smiled then left the room.

She ran on top of the houses jumping from building to building. Many of the soul reapers were waking up to do their morning rituals. She saw that many of the captains were up and running. She smiled as she had scared them into listening to her. She jumped of a building and quickly flashed stepped to the top of the hill to the senkiamon.

Karin arrived into school with all her baggage. As usual she sat on Jinta's desk, chatting away with him. She glared at Kanejo, as usual Kanejo was always rubbing something in her face.

"Did you hear my dad bought me a car for my 18th." Karin turned to Jinta and started to imatate her.

"Did you hear my dad bought me a cost for my 18th." Karin said in a high squeaky voice. Jinta laughed at her imitation. He looked to her hand.

"Is it still injured? I thought Orihime would fix it." Karin looked away.

"I'm going to get it fixed today but not Orihime. It seems that everything I get injured it always seems to hurt more than the injury itself." Jinta laughed at her response.

"So in other words, your scared as it is going to hurt." Karin nodded. She went in her bag and pulled out a picture. It was a x-ray of her hand. Jinta could easily see that her hand had been crushed.

"I'm sorry for making you be my replacement." Karin shoved the picture in her bag.

"I am the captain. I have to stand in for my team. I couldn't let the team down." The bell rang for the registration to start. Karin took her seat behind Jinta. She saw her friend Nagisa rushing to her seat.

"You're late. Where have you been?" Karin whispered over to her friend, trying not to be heard by the teacher, who was registering the class.

"I'll tell you at break." Karin groaned and listened to the teacher. Nothing special was happening in the next few weeks. All it was the championships coming in the next few weeks. Karin rolled her eyes as she had heard it all before.

It was break time and Karin was on the roof staring down on the city. She could easily see the hospital where she worked with her dad. There was work being done the building. She could see the river where she used to play with her friends during the summer. She heard the door open and saw her friends standing beside her.

"What are you thinking about?" Ryohei asked her.

"Do you remember when we used to play by the river and we would always pull Donny in as he was most vulnerable." The boys started to laugh as they remembered those days clearly.