Untitled Part 8

"There is your proof I don't work with Aizen" with that being said she walked out the room with Kazen, slamming the door behind her.

When Karin got outside she saw Orihime and Engetsu nicely waiting for her. They were a bit shocked to see the state that she came out in. Her eyes were all red and puffy plus blood was dripping from her hand.
"Karin! Are you alright. What happened in there." she said rushing over to her embracing her in a hug.
"Ichigo found out that Aizen killed our family" Karin cried into Orihime.
"There was some feedback sent from Los Noches. It has been there for four years. Aizen must of known that the soul reapers wouldn't be able to detect him when he came to Kurakura on that day. They played right into his hands. What a bunch of morons" Karin cried harder into Orihime. Orihime led her out of the building so she could get some fresh air with both zanpakuto's following.

Everyone was shocked that the intruder not only fought against Aizen but she was Ichigo's Kurosaki, the captain of the fifth squad's younger sister.
"Captain Kurosaki how could you not tell us that she was your sister."
"She didn't want you to know who she was." Ichigo replied staring into the air with no emotion when he spoke.
"That is so typical of a Kurosaki. Always causing bother" Soi-Feng laughed.
" I wonder how strong she is if she is Kurosaki's younger sister" Zaraki joked.
"Ichigo are you okay?" Rukia asked
"I'm fine. Erm, excuse me I have to do something" Ichigo stated then walked out of the room.
"How strong do you think his sister is" Shuhei asked
"I have no idea" replied Soi-Feng. Yoruichi decided to step in now.
"Uh yes you Soi- Feng. You two sparred with each other 3 years ago. When she was 14."
"Lady Yoruichi. Wait was she that little girl. She was so strong. She had so much potential in her when we fought. " Yoruichi smiled and nodded.

Ichigo walked out of the building to find Karin and Orihime sitting next to a wall, slightly laughing. Ichigo slowly walked up to them hith his hands in his pockets.
"Karin can I talk to you" he asked suggesting that he wanted to talk alone.
"Sure." Orihime was going to protest but Karin gave smile. "I'll be fine"
They walked slightly away from Orihime. They stood in one of the labyrinth streets.
"Karin why didn't you tell me Aizen had attacked. That could of been crucial information to know."
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I wanted you to figure out that he came. You should of known. You should have been there"
"Karin, do you really think that I care about my job way more than you" a few soul reapers passed the pair. They looked suspicious on what was happening between Karin and Ichigo. Karin was leaning against the wall while Ichigo was standing in front of her.
"Yes I do. You never called in the three years or sent a letter. Yuzu wanted to see you so badly. You know she missed you. She would cry every Christmas that you didn't show up. I had to lie to her and say your studies were piling up. I never lie to her but I did because I was hoping you would come and visit. I know that being a soul reaper is a lot of work but you could of called. She thought your were dead. The final day she finally got to see you. She died" nearly shouting.
"Then whose faults is that" accidentally saying it out loud.
"What did you just say! You are blaming me for their deaths. Don't you dare blame me!" Ichigo couldn't believe what be just said. "You weren't there to help. I know I couldn't do it myself. I never once blamed you for the death of mum so don't you go there" Hearing her last sentence made him snap.
"Mum has nothing to do with this. I never knew that it was a hollow. I was 7 years old but you've been fighting to handle those situations. We are supposed to protect the innocent. You were not strong enough to handle it yourself. Now dad and Yuzu are both dead! If you can't protect the ones you love you should just give up"
Karin quickly grabbed his haori and pushed him against the wall. Hard.
"Let me tell you one last thing. I could not going into my shikai nor my bankai. So at least I managed to land a scratch on him than a so called captain. "Karin let go of him and spoke very softly "Ichigo you know you are the worst brother ever" she quickly turned around and let her fist collide with Ichigo's cheek, letting him crash into the wall behind him. He quickly saw the look that he gave her, she had tears slowly falling from her eyes. He had broke her heart then she was gone. Ichigo placed his hand on his sore cheek making sure no one saw that he was silently crying.