Untitled Part 37

"Love you too." Karin heard as her boyfriend, her brother, her lieutenant and all her friends rush to the world of the living.

Toshiro and the rest of the captains and lieutenants flash stepped through the senkiamon, trying to get to the world of the living before Aizen and the others. Everyone's goal was to stop Aizen at all costs. Toshiro was determined to survive to ask Karin an important question. His and Karin's future depended in him winning the war. Or they couldn't be happy otherwise.

The captains flash stepped through the fake Karakura town that Mayuri had created and switched it with the real town. They arrived just in time as Aizen finished walking through the gargantua with Gin and Tousen. Rangiku, Izaru, Sanjin and Shuhei all bit their lip when they saw Gin or Tousen. They were still not over the fact they had betrayed them.

Aizen and the other two captains were smiling ear to ear. They waited for so long for this day to happen. They believe in their strength so much. They believed they would be able to kill everyone and take Karakura without raising so much as a finger.

The captains knew they were being self centred. Thanks to them believing in their strength. The captains had to train so much so they were on equal ground. They were captains after all. They had the same rank as the other three.

Shuhei had discussed with Karin that she did not want Momo fighting in the war. He knew why and completely understood her reason for not wanting Momo fighting in the war. Karin explained to captain Unohana and the head captain and both of them didn't want her fighting in the war just in case she was the traitor. She might do something reckless if she saw Aizen again. They didn't know if she still loved him. Karin didn't want her to be played and then get brutally hurt. She knew what it felt like.

Aizen gave a smirk and behind him three gargantas opened up. In the first one was a blonde woman with three females behind her. The second one was a old male in a chair with two males behind him. The third was a male and a female standing side by side. The male was far taller than the female.

Head captain stamped his cane then the top of it eroded into his sword. He pointed his at the three males and a fire surrounded them. Toshiro heard Gin make a smart remark. The captains were all on alert in case anyone moved.

Toshiro waited until Yumichika, Ikkaku, Shuhei and Izaru took down the arrancar which were attacking the pillars. Toshiro believed in the lieutenants as Karin personally trained Izaru and also Shuhei was her lieutenant, they were skilled fighters. Ikkaku and Yumichika were Zaraki's, there is no doubt that they would lose.

Spiritual pressures were flaying everywhere. Each time one flared another would disappear. Most of the time it was the arrancar's spiritual pressure disappearing. It as much easier to breath every time someone's spiritual pressure died down.

Everyone turned around and looked at the pillar that was beginning to fall.

"Ikkaku!" They heard Yumichkia yell from his pillar which was situated on the other side of town. His yell echoed throughout the town.

"Ikkaku had been taking down." Sanjin rushed over to aid him with his battle. Everyone was slightly scared now. Their moral had been brought down.

Toshiro, Rangiku went off to fight the blonde espada and her comrades. Rangiku took the comrades while Toshiro fought the espada. Soi-feng and Omeda went of to fight the old man and his comrades. They first killed the comrades then went to fight the old man. Shunsei and Jushiro went to fight the male and the female. Jushiro fought the young girl as he was gentle towards females and children. Shunsei fought the male as he was stronger and could do it easily.