Untitled Part 31

'This is all I can do for you, right now. I know that you wan to sleep together. I don't want people thinking wrongly of you if we did. I know that you want to have sex but I'm not ready for it yet. I will be soon'.

Rangiku was constantly teasing her captain about Karin. Also she was always trying to pry into their love life. A few times she had pushed Karin onto Toshiro in front of many people and especially in front of the head captain and her brother. They all was fell on top of each other.

Ichigo knew it was all Rangiku's doing so he took Karin away from the scene. Ichigo really didn't mind that they were dating, there was another person in her life to protect her besides him. When people asked how he felt about their relationship, he always replied that he was fine with it.

Karin stood in the underground training room in the soul society with her brother and Renji. They both knew about the secret training ground so it was fine to train there. She stood on a rock in sport shorts and a vest top. Ichigo nor Renji didn't mind the way she dressed as they loved her in family way.

"Ichigo you are here as Shinji is training with the head captain and Renji you are here as Byakyua is training with Rose. Plus both of you are rubbish at Kido." Renji was going to complain but he stopped himself.

"Karin, I can't do kido." Ichigo stepped up. Karin jumped off her rock and walked in front of him.

"I know but first Renji go train over their. Kazen will help you slightly." Renji moved away from Ichigo and Karin. Kazen followed after him. He didn't like to do such tasks as he was tired. Karin turned her attention back on her brother. She placed a hand on his chest and slightly clenched her hand. Ichigo was taken back by her action. He felt his spiritual pressure move in an odd way. It felt like it was rushing through his body.

"Ichigo, think of a calm river. Just nicely flowing down the stream." Ichigo closed his eyes and thought of the calm river. He could feel his spiritual pressure slowing down, it wasn't rushing around his body. It was nicely flowing.

"Now with your eyes closed grabbed Zangetsu and hold him at your side." Ichigo reached behind him and grabbed his sword. He held it away at arms length so Karin or himself got hurt. "Now put the sensation into your zanpkatou." He concentrated hard against Renji's
training and Kazen shouting. He felt that Zangetsu became more lighter in his hand. Karin released her grip on her brothers chest then smiled. "Open your eyes." Ichigo suddenly opened his eyes and looked to his zanpaktou.

It was much slimmer than before. It was silver with a black blade. The hilt was red and black. His sword was slightly smaller than his shakai. The whole sword itself was much lighter. Ichigo stared wide eyed at his sword. It was nodachi sword. It was slightly longer than a katana sword.

"W-What is this." Ichigo examined it much closer. He tossed it around in his hands feeling the weight of it.

"That is Zangetsu. Cool, huh." Ichigo ran up to Karin and picked her up. Karin laughed at her brothers excitement. He placed her gently back in the floor.

"Wait, what is the command release?" Karin casually shrugged.

"How am I supposed to know. It's your sword. Bring out Zangetsu and ask him." Karin said then ran to Renji to help him out. Ichigo closed his eye and manifested his zanpaktou.

When the two men weren't looking she jumped into the water. She tried to cool her body down. The heat was rising rapidly. She knew it was soon but she had too many things to do until then. Though the water was warm, it was much cooler than the heat radiating off Karin. She heard that her brother was coming, she jumped out off the water and she instantly dried off with the help of her raised spiritual pressure.