Untitled Part 13

'Kazen let's go see my dad and Yuzu, for the last time" she said to her self they left the soul society.

Karin ended up Kisuke's basement again. She saw that both Kisuke and Yoruichi were sparring together. She sat on a boulder and watched the pair as they fought each other. They both suddenly stopped when they felt Karin's spiritual pressure. They weren't shocked to see Karin there, they knew she was coming. What surprised Karin was the sadness in their eyes. They were sparring because it was a way to distract their minds for a short period.

"Oh Karin you have arrived" Karin still sat on the boulder.

"Where is Jinta?" She asked as she couldn't feel him up stairs.

"He's still in bed." Karin nodded then ran up stairs to find her friend in his bed. Jinta was depressed a lot like Karin had been, he had not been eating for a few days. Karin guessed that he just realised that Yuzu was dead and he would never see her again as the day of the funeral came closer. His spiritual pressure fell as he didn't have a lot of energy.

She leaned against the door frame as she looked into the room. His room was slightly messy. It had clothes scattered across the floor and rubbish over flowing the bin.

"Come on get up Jinta. How long are you going to stay in your bed" he shifted in his bed so he was looking at her.

"Until this nightmare is gone," he said as he placed his pillow on his face. Karin shook her head then walked over and sat on the edge of his bed.

"I know you loved Yuzu but she isn't coming back. I wish this was all a dream but it's not." she said as she patted the covers. Jinta pushed his covers away the sat up.

"Why Yuzu? She couldn't even see him coming. Why her?" Karin looked down at her lap.

"I know, I ask myself that everyday. That is why I became a captain of the soul society. I'm going to kill him and send him to hell for all the trouble he has caused." Jinta wrapped his arms around her.

"Get him good" he smiled at her. Jinta was used to Karin killing hollows. Occasionally he had seen her in action with her father. They were awesome together, they always had each others backs while in battle.

"I'm going to get changed. You better do the same" she said as she exited the room.

Karin came into the room wearing a black dress that went to her knees with black tights and boots that went to her ankles. Though she was in a dress she still made it fit her dangerous personality. Her hair had been brushed left down. She also had a black coat in her arms that would cover the dress. She saw Jinta who was wearing a white shirt and a formal black jacket. He also had on his jeans and his converse. He didn't want to change who he was. Karin smiled at him then ushered him to follow her. He was spending as much time as he could with Yuzu. He clutched her ring then followed Karin.

"See you later" she waved at Kisuke, Yoruichi and Tessai who were sitting drinking some green tea. None of them were particularly ready to go to the funeral.

Karin and Jinta were exhausted from climbing the hill. Karin stood at the top then looked to the sky, it was going to rain soon. She closed her eyes then headed off to the building where her sister and her dad were. She saw the owner of the cemetery looking at one of the graves. It looked like a little boys grave who had recently died. Karin recognised the name on the grave stone, Anari Fujioka. He was a patient at the hospital. Him and his family had recently been involved in a house fire. Karin was the one who had spotted the fire then ran inside to see if anyone was still alive and get them to a hospital. He was the only surviver from the fire but later died as his lungs failed. Karin and Jinta bowed their heads as they walked past the grave. The owner spotted them and walked up to them.