Untitled Part 29

"Goodnight Toshiro. Thanks for tonight, I had fun." She gave him a kiss goodnight then entered her room, where she slid down the door.

Karin had gotten up much later than usual from going to bed at such a time in the morning. She was also trying to avoid Toshiro. She knew they would have an awkward about their relationship and she wasn't in the mode for it. She remembered kissing Toshiro and admitting her feelings but she had been drinking. Karin did love Toshiro but having an awkward conversation about their relationship without any help was going to be hard.

Karin moved out of her bed and got ready for work. She was glad she only had two drinks or she would have a splitting sore headache like many soul reapers would have. Karin was excited as today was the first time the visoreds would be taking over the training for her. She was sure the soul reapers would all do fine as they have improved massively. It didn't take long for them to gain the skill. She guessed that they already had the skill, they were just being cocky and not using their heads a little more than they should.

Karin headed to her office slowly, she was still very tired from her obvious lack of sleep. She noticed as she entered her office that her haori was nicely on her chair. She laughed and started to do the boring and repetitive work.

As she had one sheet to do she heard someone at the door. She couldn't feel their spiritual pressure as she was working hard to finish the last sheet.

'Come in!" She shouted towards the door. Her head was down so she never saw who came in.

"Karin? We need to talk." She looked up to she Toshiro, awkwardly standing at her door.

"Sure but can you wait. I have one more sheet to finish." Toshiro nodded and sat on her couch. "You can go and help yourself to tea." Toshiro helped himself to some tea while Karin carried on working. He made himself a cup of green tea and poured Karin a cup of coffee as he knew she preferred it.

Toshiro sat on the couch on the couch in awkward silence. Karin sighed and stood up and leaned against the back of the couch.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked as she stretched her body. Toshiro scratched the back of his head before speaking.

"W-what is our relationship? Karin didn't notice that she and Toshiro and a slight red tinge to them.

"I don't know. So, let me ask you this. Do you want to be friends or more than friends?" Toshiro didn't reply to her. "Toshiro, I meant what I said last night when I said I loved you." Karin was blushing deeply now. Toshiro gulped then jumped on the couch and grabbed her shoulders, spinning her round.

"Karin, I want to be more friends." Karin was taking back by his statement. "Karin Kurosaki, please be my girlfriend." He clasped his hands together, begging her to take his offer. She placed a hand top of his clasped hands and captured his lips with her own. Before he could back she broke the kiss.

"I guess that means we are more than friends." Karin smiled at her new boyfriend. He was smiling right at her with rosy cheeks. Toshiro grabbed her waist and pulled her over the couch. They were lying on the couch with Karin resting on his chest.

"When did you get so strong?" She asked as she grabbed his hand.

"Hyorinmaru has been training me to get stronger, physically." Karin sniggered and snuggled into him.

"Karin, I don't know what a boyfriend does." Karin closed her eyes and started speaking.

"I have no idea, my last relationship, was a fake. I don't know what was real or not. In my opinion they are like a best friend but more kissing and saying I love you." Toshiro laughed at her response.