Untitled Part 33

"Sorry, Shiro, I've got to stop here. I have a busy day tomorrow." Toshiro nodded then allowed his girlfriend to get ready for work tomorrow. Training and greeting new members was a pain in the ass.

Toshiro slept close to Karin, his arm draped over her body. He took in the smell of her body and her hair. He missed the warmth that she gave him when lying next to him.

Karin woke up early to head to work. She and the old members of squad 9 were going to deceive the new members. For everyone it was going to be fun. Karin tried to make sure that getting new members was slightly fun and not a drag.

Karin stood on her original bench looking at the old members. All members plus Karin was smiling. Shuhei had told the old members to come in early while the newbies came in later.

"I apologise for my absence. It won't happen much. I hope everyone trained and worked during my absence. Now, to our new members." Everyone member was listening attentively. "I will be acting as male to see all those sexist pigs in the groups. Anything else?" Karin's 5th seat stepped forward. He was a very bulky bloke. He was about the same size as captain Zaraki.

"Captain, I suggest a bet." Karin sat down in the bench and motioned him to go on. "Every year when the new guys come, one or two of them think that they could take us all and even yourself." Karin laughed.

"I'll see about that. As you know, I am a captain for a reason." Karin laughed. Many members stepped forward giving ideas on how to mess with the new members. She accepted every proposal that they had suggested.

Karin and the members stood in the back of the arena, watching as the new members walked in. They all had bands that suppressed their spiritual pressure but they could still use it.

"Go, first set." Karin whispered. Five males jumped over the seats and flash stepped over to the newbies stealing their sword then hid in the arena without being seen. The newbies looked confused and looked for their sword.

Karin motioned another set to distract them. They jumped over the seats and charged at the males then hid behind the seats once they landed a scratch. The five she already sent, charged forward and scratched them then hid behind the seats. This repeated five times.

In the meantime, Karin motioned five soul reapers to hide the swords of the new members. When they left, Karin and the rest of the members ran along the arena and flash stepped onto the arena floor. Karin was in the middle. The members who were distracting the men jumped into line beside Karin also those who hid the sword joined in line.

"This place is hell creepy." Karin smirked, they hadn't noticed them yet.

"Creepy, eh. I don't agree with you. We all know ghosts exist, what is there to be afraid off." She said in a deep tone with her hair down her back. The newbies turned around reaching for their sword. Karin smiled at their worried faces.

"Who are you?" One large guy stepped forward. Karin stepped forward, his size didn't intimidate her.

"I am the captain of this squad, captain Yoshida." They all backed slightly then they all walked forward. "If you want your sword, communicate with your zanpaktou." The men scoffed and ran forward to Karin going to punch her in the face. Karin dodged every attack. Some of the men who fell kicked their legs trying to trip her up. Karin jumped into the air and avoided their attack.

"You won't find your zanpaktou's that way. I don't know where they are. They do by my orders." The male spat onto the floor. "Excuse me, I don't care for that. Do that again and I will chop your tongue." The man was about the spit but Karin grabbed her zanpaktou and placed it next to his mouth. "I warned you."