Untitled Part 34

"Just do me a favour. Say my name and I will come running." Karin nodded then quickly fell into a deep sleep.

Toshiro woke up to the sound of Karin sobbing. He opened his eyes to see she was lying still. He sat up and wiped her years away. He sat her up and placed her hand behind her head. She lay back down on his arm. His other hand held hers, stroking the back of it.

"What's wrong, sweetheart." He kissed her cheek. Karin closed her eyes then groaned.

"My whole body hurts." Toshiro slipped his hand away from Karin and crawled out of bed. Karin watched as he left the room. She heard him walking through to the kitchen. She gave another loud groan. Her body was burning with the pain. She could feel Toshiro quickly returning back to her.

He came back through with her tablets and some water. Karin smiled at him as he looked so cute just walking over to her. Toshiro helped Karin sit up. He gave her a drink of water so he could dehydrate her throat. He placed two tablets in her mouth the gave her some more water to help wash them down. When he helped Karin lie down he saw a glimpse of her chest. He shook his head getting the thought out of his head. But it didn't work all he could think off his girlfriend, topless, blushing as he looked at her body. He grabbed the cup of water and threw it at the door. The glass smashing against it, the water running down it. Toshiro stood up and punched the wall. He walked to a vase and threw it to the floor.

"Fuck!" He screamed. Karin slightly looked shocked at his actions. He saw a picture of him and Karin and threw it on the bed beside Karin. She sighed as it didn't break.

"Toshiro stop." She gently said to him. He whipped his head around to her.

"How can I stop? You are inviting me and I can't do anything to you! I didn't protect you! Why aren't you mad at me for not protecting you?" Karin eyes softened.

"It's not your fault. I wasn't able to protect myself. That is all." Toshiro looked at Karin and her figure. He couldn't hold his feelings back anymore.

-SLIGHT LEMON-

Toshiro jumped on top of Karin and kissed her neck while his hands slipped under her shirt. Karin moaned as he slipped his tongue inside her mouth. Toshiro hungry kissed her lips, devouring them at the same time. Karin pushed him back with her tongue. Toshiro was more dominant and stayed inside her mouth. She allowed him to stay in the there for as long as he wanted. She just gently stroked his tongue with her own.

He slowly moved his hands up her body until found one of her breasts. He clasped them over the bra. Unhappy of the view he pulled her top up along with her bra. Karin groaned as it hurt her arm. He moved down and captured her breast while he played with the other one. He twisted the little bud that was beginning to erect.

"Toshiro stop." He didn't listen he carried on sucking at her bud. He twisted his tongue around the now erected nipple. When it was fully an erected nipple, he pulled at it. Karin groaned as her body hurt.

He moved his hand down her body to her shorts. Karin jumped, hurting her body. He hungrily licked his lips. He tickled her skin as be gently stroked it.

"Baby, stop." He still didn't listen to her. He slipped his hands under her shorts and rubbed her clitoris. Karin moaned in pleasure. Toshiro smirked at her noise and started grinding against her body.

"Stop!" She shouted. He looked up and kissed her lips while pressing harder against her clit.

-END-

Toshiro stopped what he was doing when he felt hands grab his shoulders and pull him away from Karin. He suddenly realised what he had done. He looked to Karin, shocked. Her body was shaking and she was shaking her head. He looked round to see Ichigo, Renji and Rukia standing behind him with Ichigo's hand on his shoulder. Rukia ran across the room and pulled Karin's top and bra down. Karin hid her face in Rukia's chest.