Untitled Part 17

She grabbed her zanpaktuo from the front door then snuck out the house.

She quietly ran down the streets of the soul society to the fourth's barracks. Karin heard the night guards walk past her. She quickly hid behind in a dark street. She kept her breath low like a lion going after it's prey. When they finally walked past Karin quickly made her way to her destination.

Like usual the fourth's barracks were quiet. Not a person to be in sight. Karin walked down the corridor looking for the name Momo. There were many vacant rooms in the hospital. The building was bigger than any other barracks but it had to be. Karin couldn't help smile. She had always loved the way hospitals smelt. The disinfectant, the clean waxed floors. The anticipation for a loved one to get better. Karin came a room which had a strong kido barrier across it the wooden door. On the wall it had a gold plaque with the words "Momo Hinamori". Karin placed her hands on the barrier and closed her eyes.
'This is her room, Kazen. I wonder what she is like. Do you think Toshiro loves her? Will he forget about me' Karin rambled. Kazen just shook his head at her blabbering on. Karin looked to the door. There was an alarm if the kido barrier got broken into. She saw there was a place to swipe a card. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a card. She placed it in the holder then swiped it. It gave a soft beep and flashed a bright green. Karin around the area before she walked in. She carefully saw the sleeping face of Toshiro Hitsugaya's friend. She was so pretty even though she had a mask that covered her whole face. Karin walked to the end of the bed to look at her notes. Karin rolled up her sleeves to get to work.

She first checked her pulse, it has faint. She rested her head on her chest to hear her heart beat. 'She is not dead, her heart is still beating.'
"Hey Momo, you don't know me but I'm a friend of Toshiro's. I'm sure you know him very well. Please respond to the treatment. It is killing him that you aren't around." She pleaded. Karin placed her hands on Momo's flat stomach searching where she had been injured. It was hard as Momo was a soul reaper. Finding where she was hurt was like being in a maze. Each road lead you to a dead end. Once Karin had found where she had been hurt. Karin broke the kido then got to work.

Karin worked on for 3 and bit hours. Karin was exhausted as she used up her spiritual pressure. Karin sat down in the chair with her hands holding her head up. Momo was still like a statue.
"Please respond." Karin soon heard coughing. She jumped up then looked at Momo who was the one coughing. Karin rushed to her side then helped her up to breath properly.
"How are you feeling?" Momo didn't respond she was looking around the room.
"Where am I?" Her voice was rough but she was gentle at the same time. Her eyes told Karin she was gentle.
"You are in intensive care," Karin replied. "May I ask you a few questions. Just to check your health." Momo nodded.
"What's your name?" Karin asked.
"Momo Hinamori" Karin grabbed the notes and started to scribble some things down.
"Have any family." Momo nodded again.
"Lil' Shiro and my gran."
"Lil' Shiro who is he?" Karin asked.
"Captain Hitsugaya of squad 10." Karin was shocked at the nickname he had.
"Who am I?" Momo looked at her quizzically. She shook her head.
"I don't remember you sorry." Karin smiled at her then wrote some more on the clip board.
"Don't worry, you don't know me. I'm new to the soul society. I would be scared if you did know. Anyway you should get some rest. You haven't lost any memory loss so far. You might seem a bit out of things but I'm sure you'll quickly catch up. I suggest you sleep, you have just woken up. Give your body time to get used to the routine of your life. " Karin placed the clipboard back on the edge of the bed. Karin started to walk out the room when Momo spoke up,
"Okay thank you. Who are you?" Karin turned and smiled at her then replied.

Karin quickly headed back to the house so know one knew she as out. The sun had just began to rise, some of the soul reapers were up so early. Karin changed back into her pyjamas then messed her hair up. When she went to her room she put everything back where she had found it. Karin turned around and without realising it she had knocked some of clothes over.