Untitled Part 12

"Goodnight Karin" he whispered then he got himself ready for his bed.

When Karin woke up she was running much later than usual it was already 6:30 and her school started at 7. She quickly flung the covers of then got ready. She didn't bother to brush her hair. She quickly put it back up. When she left the room she saw Toshiro heading towards the kitchen. She grabbed her bag and her guitar that Yoruichi brought yesterday.

"Bye Toshiro" she yelled as she ran out the door. She heard Toshiro saying something but she didn't hear him.

She didn't put her shoes on she carried them as she ran through the seireitei. All the people she passed didn't even notice that she was there. She accidentally bumped into someone and dropped her guitar. She saw it was her brother.

"Sorry Ichigo, I'm in a rush" she said as she continued to run without picking up her guitar. Ichigo looked at her, confused. He didn't understand why she was rushing but then he saw the guitar that she dropped. He picked it up and looked inside of it. He saw sheets of paper fall out of the inside pocket. Ichigo picked one up and saw some funny music notes the danced up and down the page in there rows. He found a tatted black book. When he looked inside of it. He saw the words written down. He flicked to the last page then read the title 'Losing Your Memory'. He started to read the lyrics. For some reason the words spoke to him.

Call all your friends
Tell them I'm never coming back
'Cause this is the end
Pretend that you want it, don't react

The damage is done
The police are coming too slow now
I would have died
I would have loved you all my life

You're losing your memory now

He jumped to to the end of the song and saw it was dedicated to Yuzu. He felt someone behind him. When he turned around it was Rukia.

"Hey Ichigo, what's that?" Pointing to the book in his hands.

"It's Karin's she dropped it. I think it is Karin's song book." He showed Rukia the song he had just read. Rukia was nearly in tears when she finished it.
"That song is so beautiful. I would love to hear Karin perform it."
"Rukia I will need to take this to Karin." Rukia nodded at what he was implying.

When Karin got to school the bell had just rang as soon as she was in the classroom. She stopped at the doorway panting. She then went to take her seat. Jinta and Nagisa looked at her with confusion.

"Why are you late" Jinta asked.

"I'm not late. The bell just rang" Karin laughed. Miss Nekonome came in a slight cheerful mood.

"I'm so glad to hear that we are in the semi finals for kendo. Well done to the team." The class clapped at the success of the team. When the school wins a match, every teacher is in a good mood. They don't send out homework or yell at them for not paying attention. Karin and Airi smiled at their achievement.

Karin was in biology, reading about the medicines and their affects on people when the tanoy went off.

"Could Karin Kurosaki, please come to the office. That is all" Karin was shocked to hear name. Every time she did hear her name over the intercom it was always to the head teachers office never to the front desk. Karin looked at her teacher for permission. When Karin stood up and head to the door, the whole class teased her as she walked out of the classroom.

When Karin headed down to the front desk, she saw an orange headed man looking at the pin up board in front of him with a case over his shoulder. Karin coughed to let him know that she was there. The orange head turned around. It was Ichigo. Karin looked confused to why he was here.