Untitled Part 9

When she was at the gate, she turned around to look at Ichigo one more time. Ichigo saw that she was really hurt because if him and probably would do something stupid.

Toshiro watched as Karin left the soul society with sadness in her eyes, she was hiding something from him. He turned around and saw the others. They all saw what happened between him and Karin. Thinking back to what happened he blushed. 'I can't believe they all saw me k-kiss Karin.' Toshiro walked over to the others slowly he wanted his blush to go away.

While Toshiro was walking over, Rangiku was still squealing she had witnessed her captain kiss a girl and it was the girl he was in love with.
"Who was she?" Asked a member of squad 10.
"That is the captain's girlfriend, Karin Kurosaki." Rangiku went on.
"Who know he had a girlfriend. Aww our little Shiro is all grown up" Shunsui stepped in after he overheard Rangiku talking. Ichigo was a bit shocked at what happened but he couldn't get over the way his sister looked at him before she departed. She looked like she was in the edge of tears.

Not long Toshiro had reached the other soul reapers he was still slightly blushing.
"Erm so captain, is she your girlfriend?" the member of squad 10 asked. Toshiro quickly whipped his head to look at Rangiku. He knew that she had said something. It's not like her to keep her mouth shut.
"No we're just good friends. She's not my girlfriend" Toshiro gave a silent sigh. Well he thought it was quiet.
"Awe captain. It sounds like you want it to be more than good friends. Anyway you got to kiss her. So be happy your relationship is progressing" Rangiku stepped in.
"It wasn't a kiss." Toshiro said hoping that she would drop the conversation, but no she liked to tease him.
"Then what was it then if it wasn't a kiss" she teased. Toshiro couldn't think of what to say.
"It was a transfer of medicine. Now all of squad 10 get back to work. The commotion is now over" he said not wanting to talk about it anymore. The members of squad 10 sighed then went away. Rangiku turned to Shunsui and said,
"It was so a kiss," they both laughed then Rangiku left. Toshiro left after Rangiku but not before he saw the way Ichigo was looking at him. He looked like he was going to strangle him but then Ichigo left as well.

Karin ran through the senkaimon she was almost about to burst into tears. She did have tears rolling down her face but that was as far as she wanted it to go. Her brother had really hurt her.

When she was out of the senkaimon she ran straight to her house. She didn't care that it was burnt. Urahara was worried for Karin when she ran past, it looked like she was going to do something reckless. He had known the Kurosaki family for a long time, so he would know the look in the eye when they were going to do something stupid. Their eyes looked like they had no soul. It was like they weren't even in there.

When Karin got to her house she pushed the door open to see the damage. Everywhere was burnt or scorched. Karin took a few steps forward into the house. She saw a picture of the family had fallen from wall and smashed. Karin dropped to her knees and carefully brushed away the glass. She held the photo close to her chest as she finally let her tears fall freely.

It wasn't long until she felt a hand on her shoulder. When she turned around she saw Ryuken on his knees behind her. He looked at her with sad eyes.
"What's wrong Karin," he said in a low voice. Karin didn't look at him in the eyes when she spoke to him.
"I've lost everything," she cried. "How did you know I was here," Karin wiped her eyes.
"Urahara called. He's worried about you, you know. Now get up," he demanded. Karin turned to look at him.
"Why?" She asked him. Ryuken held his hand out to her.
"Isn't it obvious. You will be staying with me until you graduate. Plus you can't stay here. It's too dangerous for you. Now don't argue with me. Get up." He wasn't being mean. He was caring for her welfare. Karin grabbed his hand and stood up.
"Wait, I'll need my body," She said.
"No need" Ryuken moved out the way. Right behind him was her body it was lying in the hall, before the front door, wearing the same dress, the day she left. Lying beside her body was a bag.
"What's in the bag?" She asked him
"It's a change of clothes for you. Plus go upstairs and take the bag and pack your clothes. We only have some of your clothes from all the times you stayed over," Karin picked up her body and hopped in it. Then picked up the bag and headed to her room. Hoping that not much was destroyed.