Untitled Part 19

"He is our granddad." Engetsu snapped.

Karin sat there frozen at his words. She saw that her zanpaktou and Zangetsu were also shocked at the news. Karin ran her hand through her hair. She was trying to think of what to do next. 'Well that was a shocker.'

"Well this is a whole new game. Engetsu what is his power." The captains were shocked at the news but they were interested in what Karin was planning.

"Perfect hypnotism." Karin sat there with her head in her hands. Karin was thinking about the basics of hypnotising a person.

"Kazen does that involve the 'hunch'." Kazen shook his head. Karin smiled. Things were going her way.

"Head captain." She quickly turned to him. "Is there a place in the library where it the history of a certain zanpaktou." Head captain nodded.

"There is but I'm afraid it restricted." Karin stood there shocked. She was kind of frustrated, it would be harder to access the information.

"To everyone or can captains have a look." He opened his eyes at the girl.

"To everyone." Karin looked to her zanpaktou who already knew what she was thinking.

"Then why is it still there if no one can use it?" Head captain couldn't answer her question, he didn't know how to.

"Last question, why has it been restricted so that not even the captains can't use it?"

"It's dangerous." Karin started to laugh.

"Ahh, a book is going to hurt me." She soon stopped laughing then went serious. "Seriously the only thing a book can do is give you a paper cut. Maybe it's not dangerous to us but to someone else. Who said it was dangerous anyways?" Yamamoto had to think for a while before replying.

"Central 46 restricted the section as Aizen told them it was dangerous." Karin started at every captain carefully. She couldn't believe that they were that they were all idiots. Even when head captain said it out loud they still didn't catch on.

"Are you all that stupid." Every captain was taking back at her statement.

"Excuse me young lady, I-" Byakyua stepped in but the wuickly retreated. Karin smiled at the male as he caught onto her thinking.

"I get it now, man your clever. Your so your dad's child."

"Finally someone who gets me." The captains still looked confused. Karin gestured for Byakyua to explain it to them as she was no good at explaining things.

"What if Aizen told central 46 that the part of the library with the history of the zanpaktou's was dangerous so we wouldn't get any idea on his power." Every captain nodded then silently hit themselves with their hands.

"So, can I have a look in there." Head captain shook his head. Karin felt like throwing her hands in the air at her frustration.

"Even though it is the key to finding Aizens power, the gate has a tough lock that no one can enter." Karin smiled. She had spent a while picking through locks. She could easily get into people's homes, she had done it to her own house when her father locked the door and fell asleep.

"I can probably open it. If I can unlock it can I have a look through it." Head captain nodded. Karin headed out first to grab a few things from the home. While the captains met at the gate of the library.

Karin walked to the section of the library and looked at the gate in front of her. The gate was tall with a gap at the top before touching the roof. The gate was quite rusty. Karin placed her hands on the metal to find out that it was mild steel, a weak metal. Karin placed her head through the bars to look at the lock. It was an rusted padlock then a modern sensory lock. Karin took of her hoodie leaving her in her red vest top. Showing her muscles on her arms. Also the vest top, tightly hugged her body hugging her curves perfectly. A few captains couldn't help but blush at the sight of the younger captain. Toshiro was the biggest culprit at blushing at the sight of Karin. She handed her hoodie to the male. Karin took a few steps back from the gate.