Untitled Part 32

"Unconditionally love her and protect her." Toshiro said out loud with realising what he had said. The four other soul reapers laughed. The white haired captain had showed emotion for a girl and spoke of his feelings, all because he was dating Karin.

Toshiro got very clingy to Karin on early Monday morning. He didn't want her to leave him for a week. He tightly held her waist when she tried to slip out off the bed.

"Toshiro, I've got to go. I'll be back in a week." Karin leaned down and kissed his head. "I'm going to miss you." She said as she slipped out off his grasp.

"I'm going to be lonely without you." He said as he crawled out his bed. He was not letting her go for the week. "Karin, stay, if you get to hot, you can always hold onto me. I don't mind." He said as he walked to the door.

"I'll phone you everyday." And with that she flash stepped out his house. Toshiro sighed then went back to his bed, hugging into her pillow.

Toshiro woke up around 10 o'clock after going back to bed. Usually he heard Karin moving around the house in the morning. The quiet was the same type as when he lived on his own for the years. Toshiro looked to his bedside table to see a picture of Karin and him at the beach. He didn't know that he owned that picture. He picked it up and stared at Karin before putting it back.

Toshiro sat his office working on the the piles and piles of applicants files that wanted to join his squad. A lot more females were wanting to join his squad. Normally it was usually male but now it was females. He didn't know if he should have many females in his squad in case Karin got jealous. But Karin's squad is boys only, and she still showed only her love for him.

"Rangiku?" He said not in sharp nor a frighting tone. It was obvious that she was on the couch.

"Yeah captain." She stretched as she sat up. Somehow she liked the tone. He was going to ask her question about the work not for her to do the work.

"Thank you...for doing my share of paperwork the other day. I actually wanted you to do the applicants forms." Rangiku was smiling she had a received a once in a life time 'thank you' from her captain. She stumbled to his desk and took the forms off him. She sat back her desk and carefully looked at each one.

"Yay, more females." She squealed. She then realised why her captain gave her the applicant forms. "Captain, I think we should have more females in the squad. I'll keep them in line. They won't ruin you and Karin s realtionship." He smiled and carried on with his share of paperwork while Rangiku filled in the application forms.

Toshiro was called to an emergency captains meeting. He looked over to Karin's vacant spot. One day, and he was constantly thinking of her.

"Captain Hitsugaya, before I start this meeting, please contact Captain Yoshida. She needs to know this update." Toshiro looked through his contacts to find her name. He placed the phone on speaker so all could hear her.

"Yo, Toshiro, what's up?" All the captains sniggered as her tone was seducing the young captain.

"Captain Yoshida, I asked captain Hitsugaya to contact you." Head captain stepped up, starting the meeting. "I have come to know, that there is a traitor within the soul society." Karin, Jushiro and captain Unohana stayed silent while everyone gasped and talked between each other.

"What brings you to that conclusion. That is a big accusation to make." Karin said through the phone. Many people looked at the head captain, waiting for his response.

"Well, I had a think about it and you were right that day. Captain Kurotsuchi is talented scientist, he would not make a mistake like that. It had to be tampered with." Karin was smiling, they were finally thinking outside the box.