Untitled Part 27

"See you Kisuke. I'll see you again at the graduation. Don't you dare miss it" Kisuke smiled as she left. 'Man, there growing up fast.' He said to Benihime as he helped Jinta to bed.

When Karin arrived to the soul society she was involved in a crushing hug by Renji, Rukia and Rangiku. Karin as surprised by the sudden action. Karin hugged each if them individually but Renji held onto her for longer. Karin laughed and pushed him away with difficulty.

Karin looked to Ichigo who had beaconed her over. Karin walked over to him with her head down. He had his usual scowling face on. He placed his nose near her mouth to smell her breath. Karinnrolled her nose and opened her mouth. He was taking back as it spelt of garlic but no alcohol. He smiled and patted her on the back. Karin laughed and punched him on the arm.

She turned around to see that many people had casual clothes on. She glared at them, some of the men blushed as she saw her.

"Renji, what happened?" She asked as she glared at him. Renji scratched the back of his head.

"Well, you see, we watched both of your matches here. Many men had a nosebleed when you took off your shirt." Karin glared at them.

"They did what?" No one answered her as they knew it was a rhetorical question. Karin flashed stepped forward and grabbed one off the men.

"Have you really not seen a girl without a shirt on?" The male shook his head. "Then grow up. It's nothing to have a nosebleed about." Karin pushed him backwards then walked away.

"Where are you going?" Ichigo shouted to her.

"Bed. My legs are going to give out soon." After she said it she felt her legs turn to jelly. Ichigo ran over to her and let her fall on his back. He grabbed her legs and hoisted her onto his back. Karin wrapped her arm around his neck. Her head resting on his shoulder.

"This brings back old times." Karin laughed. Ichigo smiled at her words. When she was hurt or tired, he could finally be her older brother and protect her.

Karin had no school for the 3 days. There was no need to go as she was graduating by the end of the week. She was constantly looking at her phone. She was checking for any signs of him. She knew that Kisuke was looking out for him too. The only problem is that she couldn't sleep as well as she was too paranoid.

Karin spent those 3 days training her squad. Half the time other members would join in with her training. Their captians didn't mind that much. Some times Soi-feng would come to her so they could spar together.

All the times Karin trained with Soi-feng, she would always win. Secretly Karin was giving Soi-feng way to improve. Karin and Soi-feng were still learning to use shunko. They still had the few mishaps now and then but no one got injured.

They pair was sitting on a bench, panting from their workout. Both captains had their haori off and their clothes ruined. Soi-feng looked to Karin who was in deep thought.

"What are you thinking about?" Karin jumped a little when she heard the young captain speak.

"I was thinking about the technique, shunko. What good does it have if it is from your back." Soi-feng was slightly confused. She watched as Karin stood up and walked to the middle of the arena. She closed her eyes and focused her spiritual energy to her hand.

"Make sure no one gets close." As on que members from squad 9 walked in. Kazen walked up to them and told them to sit on the benches.

Karin closed her eyes to keep the energy flowing into her hand. Soon came a cracking sound. When she opened her eyes she saw that a lighting blade was coming from her hands.