Untitled Part 22

"The championships is going to be a lot more training to do. Rida academy is not to be messed with."

It had been several days since Karin had broken her arm. Her temper was now very high. It was hard for her to do anything. When she ate she knocked over the water. She tried to catch it but it hurt her hand even more. She had to get help when cutting her food up. She couldn't activate her shikai as it involved two hands to pull her zanpaktou into two. She still had her dagger in her pocket so she wasn't completely defenceless. She couldn't play her guitar or even play the piano. She usually got someone to strum while she played the notes. Most of the time it was Shuhei as he owned a guitar. When she played football, she was lucky that you couldn't use your hands at all. She couldn't tackle someone but she could do everything else.

Karin woke up on the couch, with a pain in her back. She decided to sleep on the couch a few days ago as Momo kept rolling on her hand, making it even worse. Momo had been living with Karin and Toshiro, the day she left the hospital. Rukia was now in her room and Ichigo was in Aizen's room. Karin wouldn't admit it out loud but she really wanted Momo to live somewhere else. Karin couldn't protest when Toshiro invited her to stay with them and Karin is also a guest.

Karin went the kitchen to make herself some pancakes. They were the only good that she could make without ruining it. She grabbed some eggs and started to break them into the pan. She got the hang of doing things one handed. When she had to stir the mixture she used her arm instead of her hand. She placed some of the mixture into the pan. She flipped the pancake around in the pan. She went to grabbed a fish slice and accidentally touched the side of the pan. Karin dropped the fish slice to the ground. It clanged as it hit the ground. Karin stepped back and grabbed her burnt wrist. At that point Toshiro came walking into the kitchen. He was still half asleep. Karin noticed that he came in and picked the fish slice off the ground.

"What was all the noise, eh." Karin ignored him and placed some pancakes on a plate. She placed the plate down in front of him as he took a seat. Toshiro was now awake now. He grabbed Karin good arm and stood up.

"Karin, what happened?" He said as he examined her arm. Karin tried to free her arm but Toshiro had a good grip on her.

"I burnt it, now can you let go off me, please" Toshiro pulled Karin to the sink. He placed his hands on her waist and placed her on the work top beside the sink. Karin finally noticed that Toshiro was only in his boxers. Her cheeks were a deep shade of red. Karin averted her eyes from his torso. Toshiro moved her legs tone side and looked under the cabinet which was right under Karin.

"Toshiro...where is...your clothes?" She said while looking at the light. Toshiro sniggered while he took out a green box with a white plus sign on the side of the box and placed it beside Karin. He turned the tap on and pulled Karin's arm to the freezing water. Karin gave a soft wince as her burn was cooling down. Toshiro opened the box and searched for a bandage. As he started to wrap the bandage around her arm, he said,

"Is there a problem with me in my boxers?" Karin was glad that he was focusing on her arm that he didn't see her red face.

"Yes...there is ladies in the house. You shouldn't walk around with next to nothing." Toshiro looked at her face as he spoke to her. He moved his hands and rested them on her knees.

"What about you? You are wearing shorts and a vest top. There is a man in the house. Please cover yourself up."

"I was hot last night." Toshiro laughed then went and sat down to eat pancakes, Karin had made for him. Karin jumped of the work top and sat next to him with a plate of pancakes for herself.

"Hey Toshiro, you want to go for a run with me, after breakfast." Toshiro nodded then went began to eat her pancakes.

Karin and Toshiro had ran for an hour. Karin wore her plain uniform. She never liked to train with her haori when she was running. Most people would fear her. Toshiro did his haori on, he wanted people to show him respect. The pair ran down the streets of the first district. Many of the residents were just waking up. When they did run past a resident, Karin gave them a gentle smile. They were deep in the first district when they heard a kid scream. Karin took of the band and flashed stepped over to the noise.