Untitled Part 30

"It's nothing much. I haven't noticed how much we are getting older." He said as he watched Karin and Toshiro walk away hand in hand, laughing by the looks of it.

Karin and Toshiro kept their relationship quiet from everyone. Only head captain knew and Ichigo knew. They agreed that it would annoy them if someone started mocking their relationship. The couple only showed their love through closed doors. It was either one of their offices or their home.

Momo had insisted that she move out and into the barracks beside Shuhei. Toshiro was protesting against it but he let her go. Karin silently cheered she got the house alone with Toshiro again. She had hoped for weeks to be alone with him again.

Karin was sitting on her desk with a white haired soul reaper between her legs. He was pressing his body against hers. Karin had her arms wrapped securely around his neck. He had his hand on her waist. Karin and Toshiro were in the middle of a passionate yet lustful kiss.

Over the weeks, kissing was more of a daily thing to them. They never missed a day when they were in a heated session.

Toshiro decided to be more adventurous and moved his lips to Karin's neck. She tilted her neck back for him to gain more access. He kissed from her jaw down her neck to her collarbone and no further. He didn't leave a single mark as she wouldn't want people thinking wrongly of her. Her neck was moist by his kisses. Toshiro was smirking the whole time as he could hear his girlfriend loving the attention he was giving her.

Karin moaned as Toshiro skimmed his tongue up and down her neck. She fisted his haori tighter.

"Toshiro...s-stop." Toshiro was confused by her words. She was saying stop but she was pulling him closer to her and was refusing to let go.

"Karin, I don't understand what you saying. Do you or don't you?" Karin laughed and captured his lips again. He gave a slight smirk against her lips. Karin opened her mouth to allow Toshiro's tongue to slip inside and explore her cavern. Karin pushed him away with her tongue. They both fought for dominance over the other person. Tongues pushing back and forward inside one another until one broke for air. They were quickly brought back to their battle.

Karin moved her leg and let it rest on Toshiro's hip. He was shocked at her action. Toshiro understood what she was wanting. He slowly moved to her other leg placing it on his other hip. Karin pulled herself up and hugged him. Toshiro's hand roamed her body. He was about to slip his hand under her shirt but Karin whimpered.

"No, don't." Toshiro automatically stopped his actions.

"Sorry." He said as he placed Karin back on the table. He felt terrible for what he had done or was going to do. He was just getting ahead of himself.

"No, no, it's fine. It's just I'm not ready for that, yet." Putting emphasis on 'that'. Toshiro leaned against the table beside Karin.

"I'm sorry." Karin placed a hand in his hair and combed her fingers through his hair. She knew how much he liked it. The soft gentle touch running through his white locks, was heaven for him.

"I told you, it's fine. We both got carried away." Toshiro didn't really buy it but he didn't want to carry on the conversation any longer.

"So how is training with Kensi?" Karin asked, breaking the few minutes of silence they had.

"It's tough. Man he really knows what he is doing. Why did you pick him to be with me." Karin laughed and went silent for a while. "Come on, tell me."

"I also train with Kensi. I tried to pair former visords to there squads. Somedays we will be training the both of us but it is mere sparing for me." Toshiro stared at her response.