Untitled Part 40

"Go to sleep, we have a busy day tomorrow." Toshiro smiled then fell asleep with Karin in his arms. Tomorrow was Christmas. He had gotten the best surprise for her.

Toshiro woke up with Karin facing the other way instead of facing towards him. He looked to the clock to see it was 8 o'clock on Christmas morning. He lifted himself slightly and kissed Karin's cheek. She stirred and looked up at him.

"Merry Christmas." He smiled at her.

"Go back to sleep." She groaned then fell asleep again. Toshiro was taken back by the tone of her voice. He noticed that she was very hot. He raised his spiritual pressure cooling her down a bit. "Merry Christmas." She turned round and snuggled into him more. He could see that she calmed down slightly.

"We have to get up soon, honey." He stroked her head. Karin coughed and groaned as she slept. He guessed that Karin was very sick. He allowed her to sleep for a couple of hours more.

They woke up again at 10 o'clock. Karin's temperature had calmed down, she looked more brighter. She stopped groaning in pain. Toshiro climbed out the bed and headed for the shower. He and Karin had a special day, since today was Christmas.

He headed back to his bedroom to get dressed to see that Karin was still sleeping. She now took over the whole bed. She sprawled her arms across the whole bed.

Toshiro slipped on a black suit and black shoes since the soul society was throwing a Christmas party. It demanded that male dressed in a shirt and tie. He left his tie off for now and sat on the edge of the bed to wake Karin up. He took the hair out of her face. Karin slowly opened her eyes by his soft touch.

"You need to get up." Karin moaned and placed her head under the pillow. Toshiro laughed and placed his head under the same pillow and kissed her nose. "We have to be out the door soon." He felt that Karin was all clammy. He rolled the bedcovers down to cool her down. She pulled them back up and cacooned herself in them. Toshiro rolled his eyes and went to the bottom of the bed and pulled the covers off the bed. He climbed on the bed and grabbed Karin, throwing her over his shoulder.

He walked into the bathroom and placed her on the floor. Karin sat on the edge off the bathtub in a huff.

"That wasn't very nice." He kissed her head and stroked her hair.

"A nice shower will cool you down." She cracked a gentle smile at him. He messed her hair up and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Karin headed out the door at 11' o'clock. She rushed around the house for half an hour trying to find something to wear. She settled on a black dress that floated out at her hips. It had a very low neck line showing her rounded breasts. Toshiro complained for ages at how much it showed of Karin's assets but they were going to be late. He stopped complaining. Around the middle it had a white bow that sat on her right side. The dress stopped past her knees, so it sort of helped to stop Toshiro moaning.

The couple walked hand in hand down the streets of the serieritte. They didn't pass many people as they walked towards the hall, where the party was being held. They did meet up with Ichigo and Isshin who were escorted by Rukia and captain Unohana. Both males kissed her head and wished her a merry Christmas. They both rolled their eyes at how revealing her dress was but it did suit her perfectly. Isshin did notice that his daughter looked slightly pale.

All three Kurosaki's plus their escorts walked into the hall with everyone waiting in the festive room. The hall was decorated with streamers and tinsel. On the stage was a massive Christmas tree decorated with many gold decorations. All the soul reapers including Byakyua, who usually had his scowl, was smiling.