Untitled Part 25

"Oh head captain, my contract is nearly up." She turned round to face him." Please let me be a full time captain of squad 9." The old man nodded. Karin smiled then walked out the room.

When she told her squad that she was staying on they all ran up and hugged her. They were so happy that she was staying on. They didn't know, she was going to make their life hell with all the training she was going to give them. Since Karin was now the captain she wanted to jiggle the members about. She wanted to see if a non seated member could be a seated member.

At school she told the kendo and football teams that they were to bring their stuff to her work and they would practice at there as last year their opponents tried to sabotage them. All her friends were excited to be going to her work. She made Kisuke create a senkiamon in a tunnel so it wouldn't look weird if she took them to the sub terrain practice room.

Karin had all her luggage over her back along with things for football and spare bokken, in case any forgot theirs. As Airi was the vice captain, she made him carry some of the load.

"Airi, were you going to go without me?" Karin turned around to see Kanejo standing behind the group. Karin growled as she was winning the hearts of the first year.

"He has got football practice, so take your big ego and leave." Karin said as she walked forward to her. Kanejo ran past her knocking Karin into a puddle and grabbed Airi's arm. Luckily Heita had caught her before she landed in the puddle.

"Thank you." She whispered to him as he helped her to her feet. She brushed her clothes and walked up to her, dragging Heita with her.

"What are you doing here?" Karin growled at her.

"Listen here, Karin. If I do not come well neither is Airi." Karin clenched her fist at her smug face. Karin walked to the front. "Right, everyone we will be going to my work so behave yourself. Don't go off wandering alone. Many squad members might not know who you are and will kill you. So stay where I tell you too." Karin said as she faced Kanejo. She turned around and open the senkiamon.

"We will have to run." Karin grabbed her things and ran though the senkiamon. Everyone falling behind her. She was thankful that it was dark as people couldn't see up her school uniform. She couldn't get out of her body so she had to stay in her uniform.

As the light approached them, Karin sped up, she wanted to know if they were going to fall or not.

When she got out the senkiamon, they were on top of the hill. She turned around to see everyone's amazement. Karin saw that some people were training on top of the hill. When she peered at them it was Ikkaku and Renji. She noticed that Yumichika was resting against the Sokyoku. She motioned her friends to follow her.

"Hey Moocher." She heard Jinta shout. Renji turned around to see Karin with with her friends. Him and the two members of squad 11 flash stepped over to her.

"Hey Karin." Renji said then turned to Jinta. "Shut up you little brat." Jinta laughed then walked to the front.

"So this is what this place looks like." Karin laughed and started to walk.

"Renji, Yumichkia, Ikkaku, are you still up for helping me." Two of the three males nodded.

"I'll help if you fight my captain. He is itching for a fight." Ikkaku said. Karin grinned as Zaraki was the only captain she really wanted to fight.

"You got yourself a deal. It turns out I want to fight him as well." Ikkaku and Yumichika grinned. They knew their captain was going to be happy. All three males helped Karin carry the equipment to the barracks.

"Right, people who are involved in kendo but not football, you will be in the dojo. You will have 5 people to help you out. Shion, you are in charge of them as you are a senior. You all know the drills with the stretching. Those in people in kendo go change. Girls in my office and boys in my lieutenants." Renji took the girls to Karin's office and Ikkaku took the boys to Shuhei's office.