Chapter 17

I wanna dedicate this chapter to missdimples143 because she is always reading and voting for my stories.! Appreciate you and thank you.!

Date: January 6, 2015

Alyssa's POV

When I woke up this morning, Prod's face was nuzzled into my neck I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 9am I shook him

Prod:(Sleepily) What.?

Alyssa: I want you to wake up

Prod:(Whines) I don't wanna.....

Alyssa: Prodie.........

Prod:(Opens his eyes) What did I tell you about calling me Prodie.?

Alyssa: You said not to but Prodie......

Prod: Lyssa, you got one more time to call me that before I get out this bed and tickle you to death

Alyssa: I wanna see you try........Prodie

(I laughed and jumped up. I ran out of the room. I heard Prod fall trying to get out of the bed. I ran into the kitchen and he was right behind me. I ran to one side of the island and he went o the other.)

Prod: Lyssa, don't do this to yourself

Alyssa: What am I doing.?

Prod: You know Im gonna catch you

Alyssa: We'll see

(All of a sudden, he jumped over the island and tackled me onto the floor. He held my arms above my head.)

Prod: Told you

Alyssa: Damn.! I forgot you can jump that high

Prod: Mmhmm

(He leaned down and started to lick and suck on my neck. I sighed in pleasure. I rubbed my hands all over his abs since he didn't have a shirt on. I heard the doorbell ring.)

Alyssa: Babe......the door

Prod: Let them stay there

(He continued to suck on my neck. The person outside kept ringing the doorbell.)

Alyssa:(Whines) Babe.....

Prod:(Stops and groans) Fine.!

(He got off of me and went to answer the door. I got off the floor and started to cook breakfast because everyone was coming over to our house. I offered to cook a big breakfast for his birthday. I checked the time and it was 9:15.

Everyone was supposed to be here at 10:30 so I figured I had enough time. By the time I finished cooking, it was 9:45. Just as I as putting everything on the table, Prod walked in looking pissed.)

Alyssa: Whats wrong.?

Prod: What did you say to Khalia when we went to get the DNA test?

Alyssa:(Looks at him) What are you talking about.?

Prod: Did you tell her you wished that she would have a miscarriage.?

Alyssa: What.?! Of course not.! Why would I say something like that.?!

Prod: I don't know You tell me

Alyssa: Wait, hold up Did SHE tell you I said that.?!

Prod: Yeah

Alyssa: Oh my god, Prod.! You are so freaking gullible.! You know I would never do that.!

Prod: Well, what did you say, then.?