Chapter 21

Date: May 20, 2015

Alyssa's POV

When I woke up this morning, I saw that Prod wasn't in the bed next to me Instead, a note was on his side of the bed I smiled and picked up the note

Dear beautiful,

First of all, happy birthday.!! I have a full day planned for you so I need you to first of all come downstairs and I'll take it from there.! I love you.!

-Prod

(I giggled. I got up and waddled down the stairs. Oh yeah, did I mention that Im 7 months pregnant.? Such a great way to spend your 19th birthday. Sarcasm intended. I walked into the kitchen and saw Prod cooking breakfast. He turned around when he heard me walk into the room.)

Prod: Hey.! (He walked over to me and kissed me passionately.) Happy Birthday.!

Alyssa:(Smiles) Thanks babe Whats all this.?

Prod: Well, I though Id fix you a big breakfast with all your favorites

Alyssa: Your making my smiley face pancakes.?

Prod: Don't worry I called Bre and she gave me her recipe

Alyssa: Ok

(We sat down and ate. He fixed smiley face pancakes, French toast sticks, and hash browns, along with some freshly squeezed orange juice. AND it was all delicious, might I add. After breakfast, Prod washed the dishes. I was sitting in the living room watching TV and scrolling through my TL on Twitter. I noticed that the water wasn't running anymore.)

Alyssa: Prod.?!

(I didn't get an answer. I got up and walked into the kitchen. On the counter was another note. I walked over and picked it up.)

Lyssa,

Next thing I need you to do is get dressed and when you come back down, I'll have your next surprise ready for you

-Prod

(I sighed. How many surprises is this boy gonna have for me.? I walked slowly back upstairs and into our bedroom. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I took off my clothes and hopped in the shower. I stayed in there for 45 minutes and I got out. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. I walked out of the bathroom and into our closet.

I picked out something that was cute yet comfortable. I dried off, put on lotion, and put it on. I went back into the bathroom and did my hair. I dried it and curled it. I grabbed my phone and walked back downstairs. I saw Prod, Ray, Nique, Jailee, Bre, Prince, Senia, Roc, and Bahja. There was at least 50 balloons in the room.)

Everyone: Happy Birthday.!!!

(I squealed and put my hand over my mouth. I felt the tears start to slide down my face. I walked over to them and hugged each of them.)

Alyssa: Thank you, guys.!!

Bahja: So, are you having a good birthday so far.?

Alyssa: Considering the fact that its only 10am, its going really good right now

Ray: And its about to get better

(They covered my eyes with a bandana. Senia and Jailee grabbed my arms and pulled me outside.)

Roc: Ready Lyssa.?

Alyssa:(Shrugs) Ready as I'll ever be

(They took the blindfold off of my face and I gasped. In the driveway was a brand new 2015 Range Rover Sport II. I ran and hopped in the drivers side.)