" Chapter 5 "

I was dreaming I was laying down next to Tommy when suddenly I realized it wasn't a dream, the actual Tommy was really laying down next to me, well not exactly more like sitting outside my tent. He just was sitting there, on top of a chair, just starring at me watching me sleep, not saying anything. It was kind of scary just how still he sat, surrounded by nothing but night, darkness and silence, but somewhere deep down inside of me I knew I wanted him actually sleeping here next to me. I was about to move and say something, anything to break the silence but Tommy suddenly stood up and walked away from my tent and most importantly my view. Hastily I stood up and quickly and hurriedly scrambled upwards desperately looking for my converse tennis shoes, I needed to follow Tommy before I lost him. Putting my shoes on standing up I stepped out of the tent, the first thing thing I noticed was how eerily silent the whole forest was, I'm no wildlife or forest expert for that matter, but shouldn't I have been able to hear all the nocturnal animals calling or howling at each other at night. I looked around for Tommy but honestly I couldn't see him anywhere, no sign of him, all I saw were the shapes and different tree's outlines.

" Tommy where are you ", I whispered to myself, truth be told I started having the feeling that I was being watched, I didn't know by who or what but the feeling was there.

A movement caught my eye in the distance then there by the light of the nocturnal moon I saw Tommy's persona disappearing, walking between a couple of trees, I followed him, trying for all I was worth and my wits, so as not to trip and fall down in the dark with a rock, tree root or just uneven terrain ground. After wandering trough the forest in the dark suddenly I heard the sound of a swimming water current I followed the sound and continued walking towards it. I managed to reach my destination, it was a water creek that flowed and bisected the forest in two, it seemed to be flowing in the middle. As I continued to gaze at the moonlight lit creek suddenly a figure caught my eye, there sitting on a boulder near the water creek was my beloved Tommy, when I saw him I walked towards him until I reached his spot. He had his head between his hands and I stopped completely, frozen solid in my tracks.Tommy was crying, sobs coming out in choked gasps, what was going on, I reached Tommy and made to sit down next to him, if Tommy saw me he didn't acknowledge my presence. Sobs continued to escape him, I knew I couldn't resist anymore, my womanly instincts activated and in a supple movement I enveloped Tommy in a hug, wrapping my arms around him. Tommy stiffened at first but progressively relaxed his muscles and then he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his lap.

What was happening.

Suddenly Tommy's hands were grazing down my body, from my stomach down to the helm of my blouse, his fingers slipping under the fabric, Tommy's touch on my bare skin sent tingles all over my body. My hormones and ovaries started reacting to his touch but my mind kept telling me that this was all wrong, this wasn't Tommy, and as much as I dreamt of this moment I knew my damn mind intelligent side voice was correct. When I finally regained my breath between moans and short gasps, Tommy's hand was just below my right breast, cupping my bra, I just told him,

" Tommy wait please, we can't do this, what's going on, we can't, we have to stop ", Tommy's hand slipped back outside from my blouse.

He turned to face me, it took all my resolve and will not to reach, cup his face in my hands and kiss him,

" You know I've wanted you so badly it hurts ever since I saw you in a whole new light, when I started noticing girls, I noticed you not as friend but as someone else ".

" Why didn't you say anything to me before then Tommy ", I asked him desperately waiting for an answer that would clear this sudden outburst of confusion.

" How was I supposed to do that Zoe, God look at you. You are beautiful and perfect and me, well look at me, I'm just me ".

" And here I was all this time cherishing a burning passion for you Tommy ".