" Chapter 28 "

( This chapter is also dedicated to JordynMarsden another one of my biggest story fans, I just want to say I really appreciate all your support )

( Beginning Of Flashback )

( 5 weeks later )

" Enjoy the small things, for it is in those moments that the greatest and fondest memories can be created ".

I stand here in my room wearing nothing but a silky nightgown and just my panties, my bare breasts are uncovered, the soft fabric brushing against my nipples making them hard, my breasts are full and sensitive. I yearn for his touch and even though I know I shouldn't when He contacted me out of the blue a few days back I agreed immediately. As a few minutes pass I finish starring at myself in the mirror trying to make sure this encounter, this night goes perfect. My hair is brushed and styled in an elegant yet sultry seductive fashion, or at least that's what I hope it looks like, I smack my lips slowly enjoying the way the red colored lipstick cost I applied earlier on looks on my lips, my lips are a blood red cherry colored. My cheeks are slightly blushed and my makeup is minimal, just enough of this, a touch of that and a little dab is enough to bring out my facial features, I like how I look elegant and sexy and confident. To complete my seductive look I am wearing a pair of red heels, as I'm pondering on my thoughts, my excitement and anticipation are interrupted and I'm snapped back to reality from my sexual fantasies by a couple of rasping knocks on my bedroom door. I stand up from the edge of my bed and closing my nightie more tightly around me, covering my breasts so that way there's no way he'll be able to sneak a peek, I grasp the doorknob with my hand and twisting it open the door. I gasp as I see him standing there, my heart flutters and beats a little bit faster and I feel giddy with happiness, He's as handsome as ever, he's lean beautiful face, the rigidness and slightness of his jaw, his beautiful short cropped hair, his full scarred lips, the burns etched forever in his skin only bring out the true soul and bravery in his heart. I stand there ogling him, from the way his numerous scars crisscross and snake down his arms, to the muscles in his chest and both arms, to the masculine and power fullness look of his legs. I am temporarily annoyed that there's still too many clothing covering him, I want him in all his naked glory, but most force of all is the sudden desire I have of me being the one to rip his clothes off. He's wearing a pair of black jeans that just hug him in all the right places, he looks masculine and feral like, like a wolf in heat looking for his mate and I blush when I realize that I so deliciously want to be his mate and be taken by him. Then as my gaze wanders upwards towards his face once more I see he's also wearing a black stylish formal dress t- shirt, the kind you wear to high social class events or reunions, then as I look down once's again I smile when I see that despite all his elegance and his effort to look like a high class social man. He still has kept his personal touch, instead of dress black stylish shoes, he's wearing a black pair of Converse sneakers, this is so totally him and I'm glad that there's still some of the old him, in him. As we are both standing there starring at each suddenly from behind his back he takes out a small squared package, he approaches me closing the few centimeters in the distance that's between us and opening the package and opening, his fist closes around the object that was inside it. With great care he takes my palm with his hand and guides mine towards his other one, the one still closed around the object, as our arms rub softly and collide against each other a million tingling sensations and bolts of electricity and pleasure blossom all across the surface of my skin and arm.

We haven't even done anything yet and I'm already wet for him.

When he opens his closed hand on top of mine I gasp and suddenly tears start streaming down my cheeks, but this are not sad tears but happy tears, as the now visible ring falls softly on my own. It's a ring but not a wedding or proposal ring, it's not fancy or expensive or binding in any way but it still is the most beautiful gift a man has ever given me. It's was the same ring he gave me the first time I lost him to a world I did not completely had understood back then, and it was the same ring I've carried with me all trough this war.

It was The Blackwell's Family Ring Emblazoned and Engraved with The Family Protective Coat Of Arms.

In case you hadn't noticed it yet the man I was currently with was none other than my first crush, my best lifelong friend, my love at first sight person, my current enemy, my own demon, he might be all those things, good and bad but aren't we all like that too, he was my Thomas Blackwell.

I smiled at Tommy and without further ado or any preamble conversation Tommy opened his arms and I stepped into them, as soon as I wrapped Tommy in my arms I was wrapped in his, Tommy's hands gently rubbing my back, his fingers making soothing circles all over my silkie fabric covered skin. I slowly pulled my face away from his by a few centimeters and looked Tommy straight at his eyes, we stood there for a few moments starring into each other's eyes, I was searching, looking into him, inside him because I knew that somewhere deep within there was still the fragmented pieces of his soul. It was magical when it happened, Tommy leaned in his face towards me and standing on my tiptoes I brought my lips closer to his, when we shared our first kiss my whole world stopped in it's axis. When our lips molded themselves together like two magical puzzle pieces meant to be with each other I thought nothing as wonderfully magical would ever in my life happen to me, least of all me. Tommy's hands grazed my shoulders, making my skin tingle with carnal pleasure, then his hands kept moving downwards my body until they tenderly cradled my hips, as Tommy's hands moved down my body, meanwhile my own hands had slipped under his chest and were ravenously and eagerly roaming all over his body. My fingers grazing his chest, feeling his muscles, his charred burnt skin, his deep scars, his uneven terrain of broken bones, it was a new sensation to me, a sensation of horniness and sexual lust, my most primal human instincts came to life within me. As I was lost in the pure joy of the moment Tommy's fingers gripped the fabric of my nightgown, then they stopped, I looked at Tommy's eyes once's more and saw him intently watching me, it was then that I realized that Tommy was waiting for my permission to continue. I tugged at his own t- shirt and catching the hint Tommy lifted his arms upwards and I pulled off his shirt leaving him bare chested, my panties were soaked in my own love juices as I gushed and gazed hungrily at his perfect and luscious body. Tommy then pulled my gown sideways, opening it and for the first time in my life I was left standing topless and only with my panties in front of a man, Tommy then kneeled in front of me and slowly and seductively pulled my panties down between my legs. Copying his actions I gripped the waistband of his jeans and unbuckling his belt I completely pulled them down his legs along with his boxers, his manhood sprang forth leaving a mouthwatering erection to my lustful view. Then waves after wave of pleasure hit me as Tommy started giving my vagina pleasure with his mouth, after a while I knelt in front of him and started giving him a blowjob, it was the best oral sex experience I've ever had or experienced. I won't go into more explicit descriptive details but that night I lost my virginity to Tommy and we made love to each other, it was the most memorable night of my life, it was my first time.

( End Of Flashback )

But now standing at the edge of disaster I laid down on my bed and closing my eyes I slept or at least hoped sleep would eventually come to me.

I know this may be confusing to understand at first, I guess I have to explain this series of events since the beginning.

( Author's Notes )

I want to apologize to you my great and wonderful readers for the long wait and time it took for me to update a new chapter to the story.

Please don't be silent readers and let me know your opinions by posting your comments.

A few votes wouldn't hurt either, if you feel I deserve your votes of course, it's just if you want to, it's optional.