" Chapter 16 "

( The video above I thought it was perfectly crafted to help set and create the mood I intended for this chapter, in it a Zoe will be conflicted as her feelings and love for Tommy collide with what she knows may be the hardest, most difficult and most painful thing she will ever do, which is knowing in her heart that the Tommy who she known before is now the Tommy she must destroy now in order for balance to be restored and things to be set right again,

PS: Please just don't pay too much attention to the fact that the video link is from The X Men movies ).

( Picture above is actress Halston Sage also playing the role of Mandy on my story )

" Zoe come on we're going to be late ", Melissa told me.

" I'm almost ready, just need to put my shoes on and fix my hair up a little bit ".

" Come on Zoe you look fine ", Melissa grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.

" Holy fuck, Zoe Melissa get down here, you have to watch this now ", Matt called out to us from downstairs. We were in Melissa's house and Matt was staying with her. When we got to the living room Matt was sitting down on the main couch watching the news intently, the volume was moderate but when a Melissa and I sat down next to him he turned up the volume. Melissa handed me a soda and was about to say something to Matt when suddenly she palled and her face drained of color. I looked at the tv and my whole world froze for the news cast that was going on live at the television.

( Beginning Of News broadcast )

" A mass breakout from The Blackwell's Maximum Security Federal Prison, a mass breakout was effectuated at the early hours of this day. The government authorities are still baffled as to who could have successfully breach the prisons systems and perimeters. When the prison state system noticed that Blackwell Prison had gone silent that raised red flags were raised all over state and special police forces, SWAT and other various units of law enforcement personnel responded the call of duty were shocked by what they saw. So far the casualty victims reports have not officially came trough but number count puts them to the top couple of hundredths inmates, correctional officers and staff alike. We do not know who is the responsible person for this atrocities but what we do know is that dozens of Max level security inmates have escaped which leaves us to wonder if this was planned beforehand, the coordination and execution of this mass massacre and breakout leaves thinking that it might have been planned. Government Federal agencies have taken over the investigation as they try to find out exactly what happened at Blackwell Prison ".

( End Of Broadcast ).

Suddenly Melissa gasped, a terrified expression on her face, full of concern she turned towards Matt.

" You don't Think Tommy would've been capable of releasing them do you ".

Matt's expression was grim as he answered her,